StarCraft® II

Petition for the Banning of Deezer.

(Locked)

Good Ol' Deezer!
Funny, blizzard doesn't get it. Deezer should be banned for harassment if nothing else. It has been proven on dozens of occasions that he cheats, and it has also been proven that several of the people he ladders with use actual hacks vs people who aren't even streaming. He will harass people for as long as they play the game, and run his mouth. The kid doesn't sleep.

This is bad for the game, it's bad for esports and the community, and the only ones benefiting are the trolls who see their own bigotry expressed by the troll ringleaders.
+1
We are the 99,9 %
+1 ban him
As previously said, harassment is enough.
He has been reported literally over a hundred times and nothing has been done, and yet
Destiny (for example) spams him once and gets banned.

Blizzard: it's only a matter of time before some very capable people start taking matters into their own hands and rectifying it. And yes, that may include hacking his blizzard/personal accounts.
+1
I would sign twice if i could
twicht.vt is a blizard owned site..right? T hey should ban deeser because he ismaking tem less profiteable.
+1
+1

Deezer For Prez.
-1, I don't want to be flamed but Deezer has played a lot of legitimate games. So what if he queues at the same time as other players so he can play against them? He still beats them without stream cheating. Hes a really good player.
11/29/2011 07:13 PMPosted by Treeshateyou
twicht.vt is a blizard owned site..right? T hey should ban deeser because he ismaking tem less profiteable.

no blizzard does not own twitch tv lmfao.

you also misspelled twitch, blizzard, deezer, them and profitable

you are the typical destiny fanboy, completely clueless.
I agree with this thread.

+1

+1
11/29/2011 07:42 PMPosted by lupacob

You did not capitalize "no". Am I cool yet?
I'll give the same reply I gave in the reddit thread regarding this topic. Slighty different wording and a tad longer.

What deezer is doing is NOT illegal as far as blizzard's eula/tos is concerned. His cheating is in the form of "stream cheating" which by no means is covered in the ToS/EULA. As far as him admitting anything, the only thing blizzard will consider is anything that was recorded by THEIR logging system in the form of official blizzard chat logs. Anything said over skype, ventrilo, telephone, IRC, stream chat is null and void in blizzards eye.

If blizzard wants to fix this problem they need to do what they did in WoW. When a player puts another player on their ignore list, those two players CANNOT be queued into the same dungeon/heroic anymore. So for example if Destiny wants to stop being sniped, he would put Deezer on his ignore list and then the match making system would not allow it for those two to play a game vs each other. If later on they kiss and make up and want to be matched up or join the same games then Destiny can simply remove him and all is well. Its a simple yet overlooked solution thats already implemented into another blizzard game. The groundwork is there, its up to blizzard to implement it and bring it over to SC2 as they see fit.

But to ask to ban a player because the community is "tired" of him is by no means a valid excuse. Until he slips up and says something banworthy in game he will be allowed to continue playing (and thats the way it should be). Banning without proper cause or using evidence that was not logged by blizzards own systems just opens up a whole new can of worms in regards to forging evidence.

He's right, you can't ban him for being a complete %%!!, he's go to do something against the TOS. Of course if this becomes more of a serious problem, I'd certainly expect Blizzard to change the TOS to keep him and others like him from being a douche to other players, but if it's just one guy...prob not worth the trouble of a overhaul of major systems.
11/29/2011 07:42 PMPosted by lupacob

Or, you know, he's just a really obvious and unfunny troll.

Which, in retrospect, is about 90% of Destiny fanboys. Carry on.
11/29/2011 07:46 PMPosted by LethalChild
he's go to do something against the TOS

people still haven't figured this out for some reason, blizzard wont ban someone just because he is disliked by all of the 14 year old destiny fanboys, he has to actually violate the ToS
NOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE DEEZER.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]