StarCraft® II

So when summer comes around and school gets

out...

You guys wanna do a cloaked love reboot?
Reply Quote
O_o

lemme think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Qbk_54Bpvk
Reply Quote
Excellent :)
Reply Quote
This would be nice, I have to admit. It was my first ever Forum Roleplay, and it was awesome. I'm surprised that it all started from this thread:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/2973018394
Reply Quote
Yea and it was meant as a humor thread.

The only people who I can think we would absolutely need to reboot the story would be ThunderCrash and Jay. But I thought it would be a cool idea since the story went waaaaay downhill once summer ended.
Reply Quote
Remember me Doomer? Whatever happened 2 my character anyway? Did he ever die?
Reply Quote
Idk, I remember that we'll Ender too, and youwere in it. I stopped shortly after you (had no time), OR we could do it on weekends only. No school then/
Reply Quote
Where was the story in the first place? do you have a link? because i really want to read it :D
I liked the old one.
Reply Quote
I don't have a link (around the 5th part I dropped off). But I heard that it generally went downhill so if you find it I suggest not reading past that. Also the Reboot will be closed to all except the original members and people well acquainted with the story. If the others want to open it then newcomers may join.
Reply Quote
Yeah, I remember that after my first guy died I sorta lost interest....
Reply Quote
Well thats what reboots are for! Pretty much scrapping all the previous plot points, keep the characters, and start with a clean palate!
Reply Quote
I think I'm in the hold of a blown up ship still... Sleeping....

I would like to rejoin, I kinda dropped out. Z&Z threads r coming back though...
Edited by NickDaMan on 12/2/2011 11:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
This sounds great guys! I'd love to do it. :D
Reply Quote
I remember the one thread that started it, but I never did follow Cloaked Love. I was RPing in Wrath of the Firstborn (Which died after it maxed out). But, I heard it was really good.
Reply Quote
12/02/2011 07:27 PMPosted by iMoDoomerX
I don't have a link (around the 5th part I dropped off). But I heard that it generally went downhill so if you find it I suggest not reading past that. Also the Reboot will be closed to all except the original members and people well acquainted with the story. If the others want to open it then newcomers may join.

YAY! Gregor Golding is back!
Reply Quote
I enjoyed my time in cloaked love. I'd be fine with rebooting it.
Reply Quote
If you do, I might actually have time to do it this time...
Reply Quote
Makes me happy to see all the newcomers show an interest :)
Those 208 pages of Roleplaying...

Let's keep bumping this until Thundercrash comes back to visit. Wasn't he on the run from his landlord and camping inside Oklahoma or something?

Reply Quote
COME ON THUNDER!!! WE HAVE FAITH IN YOU!!!
Reply Quote
Can I join in? (And why not Winter Vacation, that's a week and a half from now and Summer Vaca is like 5 months).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]