StarCraft® II

OK, wow

I just watched the cutscene, "Nova" and it's the first time I noticed Nova's...body...

Her armor was, very, very showing. I mean her upper armor was...well, there sure wasn't a lot of it.

Now, I'm not normally one to act like a teenage boy over a video game character, but I just have to say that Blizzard did an excellent, excellent job with the graphics.

I also have a question. Do you think Mengsk makes his (female) ghosts wear this extremely showing armor or do you think they pick it out themselves?
Edited by Kalel on 11/29/2011 6:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
Diversionary tactics:

She has you right where she wants you... She's linin' up the shot & puttin' ya in the crosshairs while you're oodlin' over her.

xD
Reply Quote
Diversionary tactics:

She has you right where she wants you... She's linin' up the shot & puttin' ya in the crosshairs while you're oodlin' over her.

xD

I wouldn't mind bein' put in her crosshairs...if ya know what I mean...

Ya know, being a teenager wasn't so bad...

I should probably get out of this state of mind before I go to work tomorrow though.
Edited by Kalel on 11/29/2011 7:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
I'll admit, femGhosts have it goin' on... er, from a man's point of view! ;)
I'm just glad the male Ghosts don't dress that way!!!

// roflmao tryin' to get that image outa my head!!
Edited by Sheppard on 11/29/2011 7:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/29/2011 07:19 PMPosted by Sheppard
roflmao tryin' to get that image outa my head!!

*Shrieks so loudly all birds within 1-mile radius fly away*

MY EYES‼‼‼

Oh, why did you put that in my head...I will be forever crippled now...
Reply Quote
I think whenever someone next asks me what I would do if I had only one wish I'm changing my answer to: "To be sucked into the SC2 universe and be surrounded by female ghosts."

My old answer was just plain: "To be sucked into the SC universe."
Edited by Kalel on 11/29/2011 7:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Well, look on the, er, bright side of things...

Heart of the Swarm:

Nova & Kerrigan!
Reply Quote
Well, look on the, er, bright side of things...

Heart of the Swarm:

Nova & Kerrigan!

Yeah...I can't buy HotS...I have dial-up...
Edited by Kalel on 11/29/2011 7:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
11/29/2011 07:27 PMPosted by Kalel

Oh no!!! ...Wait, are you referring to a digital download? You can't get a copy from a game store?
Reply Quote
11/29/2011 07:37 PMPosted by Sheppard

Oh no!!! ...Wait, are you referring to a digital download? You can't get a copy from a game store?

Oh no, I could buy it, but with all of the patches coming out every time you turn around, it would be a lot of hastle...downloading SC2 patches on dial-up takes 30+ minutes, depending on the size...I had to wait 8 months to play SC2...It was worth it though...

...I'll probably end up buying HotS anyway!

I'm still not out of this mindset...the image of Nova pops up every 10 seconds to show me how hot she really is.
Reply Quote
11/29/2011 07:46 PMPosted by Kalel
with all of the patches coming out every time you turn around,

True, but I know you gotta see how the story ends... I know I do! ( xD )

Ahh... // Shakes head...

See that's why I had such a tough time choosing between Tosh & Nova. Had Nova hung around on the ship & been part of Raynor's Raiders... I'd probably have taken her side.

... Of course if you did favor Nova, you can go to the Armory & inspect the Ghost showcase in the hanger... wait for a bit & Nova will momentarily decloak!

Yes!!! [Nova is very nice, though - imo ]
Reply Quote
Wow...Sucky net eh? The only thing I could suggest is it seems you are on a desktop. I would go over to a friends (I hope you have friends) who have a good net connection, say "Listen...I need to borrow your net cuz this game is a loooong download" Tis what I did with a friend but I was on a lap top...Much easier.
Reply Quote
11/29/2011 09:33 PMPosted by Azire
I ♥ me some Kate Lockwell too!!

It's that wholesome girl-next-door look... Isn't it? [Yeah it is! xD]

------------

Yeah, you could always ask a friend to download the patches for you, burn 'em to a disk, & mail it, or if their close, just give it to you. A good friend would be happy to do that!

Reply Quote
Yeah, I have plenty of friends that would be more than happy to let me download patches...

On a side note, any of you know how to lucid dream? Do you even know what lucid dreaming is (just google it and then tell me that you knew the whole time)?

Well, I know how to lucid dream, and if you know what it is, I bet you can guess what I dreamed 'bout last night. ;{)

Good times.
Reply Quote
Ya Nova is hot but i like Kerrigan more ( http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/media/videos/?keywords=&view#/ghosts-of-the-past ). did you see the 2011 blizzcon costume contest http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/media/photos/blizzcon-2011/costumes

and i like this one:
http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/media/photos/blizzcon-2011/costumes?keywords=&view#/costume-general113
Edited by Ivan on 11/30/2011 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah, well, uh... Have a couple of young kids and see how far that resting and dreaming goes for ya!

xD

------------

It's interesting that in WoL both Kerrigan & Nova are based on the same CG model. xD
Reply Quote
11/30/2011 03:54 PMPosted by Sheppard
Have a couple of young kids

HAH!

Right, let's pretend that'll happen.

I'm an extremely handsome young man, living the dream pretty much, and...I...forgot that my girlfriend's birthday was today...well, it looks like I won't be around to see what happens in LotV...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]