StarCraft® II

Fever clan is recruiting!

Hey guys, Fever clan is a multi platform and game genre clan. Our games we participate in vary from battlefield 3, to Stacraft 2! We are currently trying to expand our starcraft 2 division, why miss out?

Reasons to join

What makes Fever different from other clans?
Fever clan boasts a member base of over 1700 plus active members and we gain an average of 2 members per hour! The friendly admins there try to work any problems, disputes, glitches, (etc) that are not to your liking. Everyone there is welcome and friendly and respectful. Our members also come from different places around the globe, such as Brazil, China, Canada, South Korea, even some from Egypt! We are also proud to present some of the most top ranked LOL players and fps servers. We also hold a distinct ranking system within the clan. The ranks follow us order. The ranks distinguish your loyalty and activness in the clan. If you log on often, post things in the forum, and provide a friendly attitude, it will not go on unnoticed i promise you.

Why should i join?
My only answer to that is that you dont have to. Fever clan or myself do not want to make you feel uncomfortable or pressure you into something you dont have to do, but i can tell you the plus's in membership. As a sc2 player you might feel that you need to improve your gaming skills, well we can help you with that. Our clan hosts FREE coaching, and holds 2 weekly practices that will help you in any way possible. We also play a bunch of team games, or if you need a 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 partner, you can just ask anyone in our ingame chat. (Fever obs) If you are a competitive sc2 player, we even have our own rankings within the sc2 clan! http://sc2ranks.com/c/2875/fever-clan/ We also participate in major tournaments, AND host plenty of clan wars weekly!

What are some neat things in Fever?
There are Plenty of neat things in Fever. It can vary from our forums http://www.feverclan.com/forums/forum.php , with its various amount of sub sections, from cooking, electronics, general discussion, it even has a sub division for each of its games! You can find the starcraft forum division here http://www.feverclan.com/forums/forum.php . We also have our own team speak channel where you can talk or discuss with other members. We even have our own merchandise store! The store funds our website, gamers, etc. We also have MULTIPLE streams and casters!

How do I apply?
Very simple you just need to follow these steps

1. http://www.feverclan.com/forums/forum.php follow this link to the recruiting section

2. Make an account on the website

3.http://www.feverclan.com/forums/showthread.php/22837-What-is-Needed-To-Join-Fever go to this link and copy the format for the application

4. Go back to the first link and click the Post new thread, and copy the information format there and fill it out.

5. Your done!

Requirements

There are only 3

-A mic
-Teamspeak
-Age of over 15

we require an age of over 15 since we are a mature gaming clan. We have tons of fun, but when work becomes work, we require the maturity of players.

That is all! I thank you for reading and i hope to see you guys soon!!!

EDIT* - We now have the 2nd biggest clan in SWTOR for the sith side!
Edited by chippedstick on 1/22/2012 9:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Great clan with everything from bronze to High Masters. Everyone very chill and helpful!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Chipped, quit BUMPing. That's a big turn off for people to want to join. It makes you look desperate to recruit.

Anyway, great clan, great people. Our coaches turn Bronze players into high level players really quick.
Reply Quote
just trying to keep up with the other clans >.>
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
chipped,
if any bumping is to happen, it should not be more than once a day otherwise your thread will be viewed as spam and most likely closed. you have bumped this post 5 times in the past 7 hours
Reply Quote
bump ^understood^
Edited by chippedstick on 12/7/2011 11:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump, just wanted to help
Reply Quote
FEVER CLAN IS OP! DONT JOIN!
Reply Quote
hi, I am a decent player that loves to socialize with other players, I already applied to the clan and I hope to speak to some of you guys in the future!

thanks,
Reply Quote
^ Great! Hope to see soon

and demonic, we are not op the other people are just up xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]