Zorca's text adventure into book.. thoughts?

Hey, remember me? Maybe? from my text adventure?

I occasionally wonder about how turning my old text adventure into a 'book' would turn out. By this I mean fleshing out the story, getting rid of the random parts that only exist because it was a text adventure, and doubling the length of it.

Is there any interest for that? Does anyone still even remember it, haha.
Edited by Zorca on 12/27/2011 8:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
I do!

How would we double the length of it? Chew on two arms at the same time?
Reply Quote
I do!

How would we double the length of it? Chew on two arms at the same time?

Heheh, I more meant of me doubling the length of it - as in, I'll write the rest of it in my offtime, and then give you guys the final story when it's done.

I just plan on adding more to the story, and developing characters more.
Edited by Zorca on 12/10/2011 10:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
*Rips out red pen*

Editor mode go!
Reply Quote
I'll buy one!
Reply Quote
I would buy one, sounds awesome, but don't erase to much some of those random bits were funny as !@#$. "The lemons side of the force is strong with this one".
Reply Quote
Heheh, A: I don't think I'd make it sellable level quality, I doubt I'm that good, and B: I don't think it'd be legal to make money off it. But thanks for the support.
Reply Quote
12/11/2011 11:08 AMPosted by Zorca
Heheh, A: I don't think I'd make it sellable level quality, I doubt I'm that good, and B: I don't think it'd be legal to make money off it. But thanks for the support.

You are probably right about the legal stuff, but I am sure the community would appreciate it.
Reply Quote
That would be awsome if you made it into a book.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]