Would like some help. . .

Just need to get better, thought I was a decent player, until a buddy of mine who never played SC started using Terran and is now gold league, meanwhile I'm bronze (got cheesed a few matches except for my 1st one where I didn't pay attention to my scout, learned from that mistake). Just would like some help in order to increase my ability. Character code is 359. I appreciate anyone's time!
Reply Quote
There are a lot of posts with people explicitly offering help, including a lot of Platinum ranked players. They'll review your replays, spar a bit. Look around.
Edited by Rafe on 8/10/2010 2:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Im down. Code: 508
Reply Quote

bump if it helps
Reply Quote
thanks to everyone who replied, I've been reading strategies more and more, watching different videos and such.

As far as uploading replays, how would I do that? Don't know if you can transfer replay files through the forums or not, but if someone tells me where I can upload them, then I will!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)