[Risk Revulsion] Official Thread

Cool map people who make it/run it abuse there powers in game though as some of the mods that the maker has assigned to mod his map in game will kick/ban people for beating them in game.

So other than the people who actually are responsible for the map it's a great map :3
Reply Quote
Just as Azathoth I too am getting defeat at the begginning of a game I did nothing not trash talk or anything, nor have i got defeat at the begginning of another custom game. I would like to know if this is a bug or if u can fix it.
Reply Quote
07/20/2011 04:32 PMPosted by Keiji
Just as Azathoth I too am getting defeat at the begginning of a game I did nothing not trash talk or anything, nor have i got defeat at the begginning of another custom game. I would like to know if this is a bug or if u can fix it.

That's cause someone with mod powers in risk banned you.

But yes it can be fixed by messing with your bank files.
Reply Quote
hello admin, can you please un-bann me? or can u fix my login issues?
apprently i can join a game and once voting is done it leads me straight to score screen.

i love the game risk and its fun. im a fair player.

-howie
Reply Quote
how do you get unbaned from risk?
Reply Quote
If any of you have issues with playing Risk please post here:
http://www.udmod.com/forumdisplay.php?96-Help-Support
Reply Quote
hey im unsure of how to get a hold of you otherwise but i'd like to report a pretty case of teaming. it's a short game. yellow and grey share a border without units on it for the entire game. they attack people together and sandwich them. then grey leaves after everyone else is dead letting yellow just take him over. also, grey just straight up admits to teaming.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WWUH9CMU

Reply Quote
It would be really nice if there was a way to deal with teamers, getting them banned from Risk for example. Every game I've played ends with a ridiculous team, usually a 4v1 or worse, and it's just plain wrong. The good players get destroyed because of numbers, not skill.
Reply Quote
are people still working on this? you guys released a not so good patch then left the game be it seems, get some new people to work on it imo. I would be interested, but havnt made maps before or done coding..
Reply Quote
It would be really nice if there was a way to deal with teamers, getting them banned from Risk for example. Every game I've played ends with a ridiculous team, usually a 4v1 or worse, and it's just plain wrong. The good players get destroyed because of numbers, not skill.
diplomacy and geopolitical strategy...

@hellya

since there is navy now, i was wondering if you could make Sardinia and Corsica accurate? It'd add a dynamic to the game, if all western nations had an island component (UK Fra Ita, and Spain could have Balearic islands).

are the glitches going to be fixed? the navy is awesome and i've been enjoying the map, but you stopped updating...

i volunteer if necessary to attempt to fix the map, but i don't know how much time i can devote and whether i'll succeed in fixing the version. i can show you a map i've started work on, if you want to see that i'm capable.
Reply Quote
if theres a way you could stop people from card farming by using ships thad be awesome because that ruins the game
Reply Quote
hey for some reason playing risk makes my 570 crash. I don't crash in any regular games or in bf3 lol diablo or anything just risk. Says driver stops working, has done it on older drivers and the most recent. Anyone else have this issue?
Reply Quote
Add in ghosts, they can act as spec ops, more expensive than other infantry units.
Add in ghost ability for nukes, which would be crazy expensive.
Players could save up money for nukes. Or if people sit around peacefully for too long, stockpiles would grow...
Reply Quote
Rise from the Dead!

Good to see you back Hellya... I won't use your new name :P
Reply Quote
hey crasyruskki i think something is wrong with risk because i have won 5 ranked games and was not credited for them. what i mean is that i will win but the person who left will recieve the win, even though they left and i won. What do i do?
Reply Quote
Yeah hey fellow Risk players i got a report of 2 teamers that are !@#$ing *@*'s and ruin EVERY game! there battle.net names are Zach and TheDesertFox please do something about then because they ruin the %^-*ing game and piss me off
Reply Quote
You need to get the achievments.
Reply Quote
ive played over 50 game but i havent got any achivement or kills and points for it. ive won at least once and playedplenty of game but it says i have only played 3 games and no kills or deaths. Does anyone know what the problem could be. btw i never got the please enter name so u can get achivements screen. thanks!
Reply Quote
After you win 10 games of risk, how do u get the infested teerans?
Reply Quote
Need basic ui instructions for we who have not played the other versions. I can not figure out how to claim my 1st zone. Can't get any marines. There is supposed to be a spawn button on the bottom? Not on mine. Need a detailed how to start for dummies somewhere. The www.riskrevulsion.com site does not exist. Help?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]