StarCraft® II

[Risk Revulsion] Official Thread

Just amazing how helpful this community is.
Reply Quote
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR PATCH 1.5.1

Risk Revulsion is now called RISK LEGACY on the NA server!
Please search for RISK LEGACY, not Risk Revulsion!

Thanks!
Reply Quote
Hey guys donno where to write this but this is where Ill put it. 2 teamers, Tiger and Wusong. Ive got the replay if anyone wants to see it.

message me at purplebelt4stripes@hotmail.com

List of things making me think they were pre teamed.

1. Never communicated attacks on people, (many of them)
2. perfect timing on those attacks
3. One had a big army and land advantage, holding middle east and russia, and most of the balkans, while the other just sat there with a huge navy and NOTHING was protecting middle east.
4. oppurtunities for smaller of the 2 to help sandwich the big guy but he just stayed put.
5. They were actively chatting, but never responded to me calling them out for teaming.
Reply Quote
I can't find any servers.
Reply Quote
Hey guys donno where to write this but this is where Ill put it. 2 teamers, Tiger and Wusong. Ive got the replay if anyone wants to see it.

message me at purplebelt4stripes@hotmail.com

List of things making me think they were pre teamed.

1. Never communicated attacks on people, (many of them)
2. perfect timing on those attacks
3. One had a big army and land advantage, holding middle east and russia, and most of the balkans, while the other just sat there with a huge navy and NOTHING was protecting middle east.
4. oppurtunities for smaller of the 2 to help sandwich the big guy but he just stayed put.
5. They were actively chatting, but never responded to me calling them out for teaming.

People teaming up?! in RISK?! My god. How odd.

(No seriously what you describe has been a constant thing since before Computers existed.)
Reply Quote
Hey I don't know why i lost all my profile, wins and losts. Could an admin fix that bug please?
Reply Quote
Fix that only if you don't have to erase the stats of my new profile because I have almost the same win on it with a better k/d and less losts. Thanks for helping.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]