StarCraft® II

nerf infestors

http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/56163-1v1-zerg-steppes-of-war

lol seriously...did this just happen?
Reply Quote
Is this uploaded to youtube by any chance, I can't watch replays...I'm very restricted in access to the PC capable of handling my game.
Reply Quote
no sorry..basically, I abuse infestors worse than you've probably ever seen in your life...it's really really terrible haha
Reply Quote
haha IT wrecked. you prolly couldve end that at 19:00 by turning half your lings into blings.
Reply Quote
y would u say nerf infestors when zerg already has enough problems we dont need any more nerfs
Reply Quote
lolwat
Reply Quote
Leave our Infestors alone T^T

One of the few perks Zerg currently has.
Reply Quote
i dont think he was serious about infestors being nerfed. more like emphasis of the pwnage in the replay. infestors are the best casters and theyre fine.
Reply Quote
holy crap... this is a real eye opener
Reply Quote
I love all the posts from people who didn't watch the replay.

Guys..watch the replay, be entertained...I completely abuse infestors in the best possible way

My opponent was a diamond level zerg as well by the way
Reply Quote
how do u watch replays on sc2replayed.com? ive downloaded them b4 and i just cant seem to open them
Reply Quote
how do u watch replays on sc2replayed.com? ive downloaded them b4 and i just cant seem to open them

if sc2 is already open they wont open. you have to move them file into your replay folder
Reply Quote
You see.. this is interesting.. though unfortunately late in the game.

To deal with a Terran's defense, I have to 'cheese' I guess its called.
Baneling bust, and I think Nydus is considered cheesing as well. Nydus is almost impossible now. Baneling bust sometimes works.

But throwing Terrans over a cliff... a Cliff Jumper unit. We really have one!
It can hurt a supply line, but its too late in the game.
Reply Quote
I can't watch it yet T^T
Reply Quote
pathetic
Reply Quote
pathetic

Gold level zerg says what?
Reply Quote
3000 gas on infestors... Sorry your opponent wasnt all that good. Those infested terran didnt even do that much. I dont know why he didnt just send his army at ur base, all he had to fight were your zerglings.
Reply Quote
3000 gas on infestors... Sorry your opponent wasnt all that good. Those infested terran didnt even do that much. I dont know why he didnt just send his army at ur base, all he had to fight were your zerglings.

Because he didn't scout at all, he had no idea what I had due to me harassing him the whole time with mutas...muta harassment does more than just kill drones...it throws a person's game off because they're expecting more harassment

He was a diamond zerg, yeah some people get into divisions that they don't belong in, but I think that the beginning of the game showed that he was a decent player, he just didn't know how to play mid-late game.

And yes those infested Terran did do that much, they killed more than half of his hydras and allowed my zergilngs to completely slaughter everything without being touched.
Reply Quote
pathetic

Gold level zerg says what?

says that was a pathetic game and both those kids were terrible, league's are @##*ed up so i don't want to hear this im diamond i am god b.s. i fight more hard silvers then i do plat's
Reply Quote
And yes those infested Terran did do that much, they killed more than half of his hydras and allowed my zergilngs to completely slaughter everything without being touched.

Those infested only have like 25 second life span. They maybe would have killed the hatchery by the time they died. All he had to do was run his drones away and send his hydras the other way. I dont know why anyone who would waste their army on a free unit that is on a timer.

BTW that 3000 gas spent on hydras or roaches woulda done TONS more damage than those infested terrans.
Edited by Kaza on 8/13/2010 9:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]