cheese

"How did "cheese" become the slang for early rush builds? Cheese is delicious and accommodating. Why sully its good name?"
Reply Quote
Because cheese is clearly too OP, so everyone got together to bring it down a notch on the awesome scale.
Reply Quote
It's only OP'd cuz crackers still run a majority of the world.
Reply Quote
Because you need a good wine to properly appreciate cheese.
Reply Quote
Because you need a good wine to properly appreciate cheese.

It's only OP'd cuz crackers still run a majority of the world.

LMAO

+ win points
Reply Quote
Nerf parmesan.
Reply Quote
"How did "cheese" become the slang for early rush builds? Cheese is delicious and accommodating. Why sully its good name?"

Heh. In the US, "cheesy" is used to describe something "cheap", or less valuable than the norm. Some view tactics they didn't see coming in the same light, and call them cheese.
Reply Quote
double cheese burger pl0x, no one can resist to get some cheese
Reply Quote
It's Cheesy Good!
Reply Quote
CheezIts Christ this is a funny post
Reply Quote
This thread made me hungry.
Reply Quote
Because they are craving on muta-wings ?
Reply Quote
It apparently also has its origins in the Korean word for "Cheaters" which can be shortened down to "Cheese".
Reply Quote
Well it has something to do with the color yellow. That's for sure.
Reply Quote
Well I really don't know why "cheese" but here is my first attempt and worked Cheese play! I think it was the dumbest cheese of all!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ7oCq_CbQ&feature=share&list=UUPFmYXKHwd8pQNsnK1Rr_Qg
Reply Quote
Well I really don't know why "cheese" but here is my first attempt and worked Cheese play! I think it was the dumbest cheese of all!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYQ7oCq_CbQ&feature=share&list=UUPFmYXKHwd8pQNsnK1Rr_Qg

Was the win really worth 35 minutes of in game waiting?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]