StarCraft® II

Starcraft 2 Map editor help

Im making my own map but cant seem to figure out to remove a unit like crystals or destructible debris. Cause i wanting to recreate an area but for me to do that i like to know if anyone knows how to remove or delete the units without making a whole new map. please let me know. :)
Reply Quote
Click and drag (or just click of you're selecting one unit) to select the units and press Delete, not backspace.
Reply Quote
You have to be in the correct layer to modify doodads or units. In the menu select Layer -> Doodads, and you should then be able to remove destructables and other doodads.
Reply Quote
Or just hit undo.
Reply Quote
Hey, Guys, I'm making a custom unit that is essentially a massive baneling With a few virophages mounted on the back that uses a roach attack instead of suiciding, and it can infest nearby Terran stuff. Anyway, I was wondering how to mount the virophages on the back WITH OUT USING TRIGGERS OR WATCHING A STUPID UBERLISK TUTAURIAL!!! Thanks!!
Reply Quote
Hey, Guys, I'm making a custom unit that is essentially a massive baneling With a few virophages mounted on the back that uses a roach attack instead of suiciding, and it can infest nearby Terran stuff. Anyway, I was wondering how to mount the virophages on the back WITH OUT USING TRIGGERS OR WATCHING A STUPID UBERLISK TUTAURIAL!!! Thanks!!
Reply Quote
I can't get it to work. The delete key does nothing, I just added a doodad and it won't delete and I canz use undo to get rid of older doodads unless I want to erase all my progress. I'm using a laptop so there's no backspace key just a delete key. How do I destroy the indeletable doodads?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]