StarCraft® II

Subscribe Button

It'd be awesome if users had a way to subscribe to certain topics they'd like to return to and check on easily and quickly.

Comments & Thoughts?
Reply Quote
I agree. I don't want to track every topic I comment on but some of them I would like to be able to have a track/subscribe button of some sort to follow up on without having to remember all the ones I was interested in every time I come back to the forums. *Thumbs up from me on this one*
Reply Quote
Thank you KaoZ (:
I know i've gotten a little annoyed trying to go back and find a topic that I posted in before, I imagine it would probably be really annoying for a thread you make requesting tech help or something lol!
Reply Quote
There's no less than 5 threads for this suggestion already. Too bad we can't merge them all together :(.
Reply Quote
Is there still no way to subscribe to a thread or at least get notification for when someone replies? I've spent like 20 minutes looking for this functionality. Isn't this a basic function of forums?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]