Broken Cursor

Bringing up the Task Manager in windows restored the mouse cursor (in windows) for me...
ATI 5750...

Enable/Disable hardware mouse for SC2 ? Maybe that's the 'simple' fix that needs to be implemented?

Edited by Qxs on 8/22/2010 11:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have this issue as well.... I have a radeon HD 5750.

I've toyed around with my computer but so far the only solution I see is to restart the computer.
Reply Quote
ati just released new drivers 10.8 which is suppose to fix some mouse corruption issues
Reply Quote
im running AMD Phenom X6 1055t with 4gb ram and ATI radeon 5850 and i get these cursor issues as well sometimes. It doesnt go away unless u restart. Its really annoying.

im running on 10.4 drivers atm.
Reply Quote
Get the same problem with an integrated ATI card. I just mouse over move or attack and it changes back.
Reply Quote
Same problem ati radeon 5850.
Reply Quote
Same problem here, I am running 10.7 with two 5870's cross fired. The cursor gets jagged and completely screwed up. Any new ideas on this from blue?
Reply Quote
I have the same problem with my cursor, I have a Radeon 5750. My wife has yet to have this problem but she is running it on an Nvidia card, so it must be an ATI issue.
Reply Quote
Still no response?
Reply Quote
I'm getting this intermittenly as well with my ATI Radeon 5850. I'm using this PC (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883229130) with everything still stock except for the new 5850, which I bought just for Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3. I'll be very dissappointed if both of these games have issues with this video card. I was going to stay with the EVGA cards, but my motherboard only supports crossfire
(Thinking about the future).

Edit:
I forgot to mention that I was having this issue with the 10.7 driver and updated to 10.8. The issue still exists intermittenly.
Edited by Mokey on 9/9/2010 3:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I did the suggested update and I am still having this problem. Also the problem persists outside of starcraft, it happens in starcraft but I have to restart the computer to clear the problem.
Edited by roborious on 9/12/2010 8:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I have a ATI Radeon 5850 with version 10.8 catalyst driver and this happens after an extended time playing sc2.
Reply Quote
I've seen this problem as well with a Radeon 5850 on Catalyst 10.8 and 10.9, dual monitor setup.
Reply Quote
Same Issue
Windows 7 64 bit
Radeon 5770
4g
CCC 10.7
No Dual Screen Setup. It happens every time I'm in Starcraft for more than 2 games.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
The 10.9a application profile was released several days ago. Have you guys tried that? Not sure if that solves the problem or not.
Reply Quote
I bought my computer like 24 hours ago and just updated the driver to 10.9

Reply Quote
i also have this problems on my new laptop. i found that lowering my settings a bit makes this happen less frequently
Reply Quote
My font settings are default, I have the latest drivers, and telling me to lower my graphics settings when i just bought a new computer is silly.

Need patch to fix this please!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]