apm Hulking!

This is a thread strictly for lulz. Just beat a Terran in Gold league, who tbh was not very good. I was playing pretty slack, and had a massive goof up early on. I only really got away with it because he didn't scout much at all aside from a few scans of the center of my base, which didn't tell him much at all.

anyway, match winds down, and I break down his door with broodlords and he calls me a noob. Then my apm, according to this replay, jumps to over 400. LOL. I don't think I'm even capable of that, but apparently I got angry and turned green on the apm.

Replay for anyone interested: http://www.sc2replayed.com/replays/56222-1v1-terran-zerg-kulas-ravine

Edit: and before anyone mentions it, I am not claiming to be able to actually play that fast, and I suck, so there!
Edited by Necromantic on 8/13/2010 9:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Not really worth a thread... Just spamming 1 key while using all of your larva can get you into 300's.
Reply Quote
Meh, like I said, not claiming to have godly apm, my average apm through out the replay is much closer to 40. (Read: bad/lazy >_>)

I just thought it was funny when I watched the replay that it occured right after he started trash talking. :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)