StarCraft® II

Heart of the Swarm: Collector's Edition

What type of character-specific item would you like to see in your HotS: CE box? This time around it was the Jim Raynor Dog Tag/USB drive.

I speculate either an authentic set of retractable Kerrigan wings or a Kerrigan wig made from tree bark or painted bamboo (attachable to pets and chairs, of course).

Oh, here we go: An Overlord hat. The 'Sac' portion could go on your head, with the tendrils coming down. You could even fill the Creep sacs on the side with a beverage of your choice! Plus, it will feature 'metamorphosis mode,' because it is completely reversible. You could turn it inside out and make it an Overseer!

What would you all like to see in the next Collector's Edition? Discuss!
Reply Quote
Wow, I would buy that Overlord hat in an instant. Make this happen please!
Reply Quote
Kerrigan blow up doll.

+1.
Reply Quote
kerrigan's high heels for girls and carapace shaped backpacks for guys
Reply Quote
I want 6-12 baneling water balloons.
Reply Quote
kerrigan's high heels for girls and carapace shaped backpacks for guys

Haha. Yea, the Kerrigan heels seem to be a pretty hot topic in the community. I think Lylirra even mentioned something about them a little while back.

Blizzard may have to make a shoe line. =O

And perhaps we could put our Baneling Balloons in the Carapace Backpack? I am RSVPing: "Yes."
Reply Quote
WoW in-game Ultralisk pet.
Reply Quote
in-game mini kerrigan pet
Reply Quote
Kerrigan blow up doll.

Human or Zerg form?
Reply Quote
Limited edition baneling plushie, to go along with the eventual zergling plushie.
Reply Quote
If I got a Kerrigan pet in WoW, I'd actually play WoW.
Reply Quote
overlord hat would be nice, i would only walk 2 feet per second while wearing it

also baneling bowling ball for lulz
Reply Quote
Life size hydralisk statue.
Reply Quote
Life size hydralisk statue.

Thatd be awesome. Although itd be quite a pricy collectors edition.
Reply Quote
overlord hat would be nice, i would only walk 2 feet per second while wearing it

also baneling bowling ball for lulz

Haha! That's good stuff! You'd be in trouble if you really had to use the restroom.

Edit: You may wanna tech to Tier 2 early. =)
Edited by Hailen on 8/14/2010 11:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Kerrigan high heels...
Reply Quote
If I had an overlord had I'd so wear it everywhere I went!

Anything they add would be great though, really. As long as it's not something cheap like Sarah Kerrigan's dog tags from when she was a Ghost. I'd be extremely pissed if they did that -_-'
Reply Quote
Baneling plushie.
Reply Quote
it's going to be a handful of baneling stink bombs, you just toss 'em and they leak a disgusting smell that reaches accross over 4 miles!

And protoss collector's edition will have a Photon Cannon Hunter Pet for world of warcraft, it can't move but it shoots at 12k dps and you can have more than 1 placed at a time (will cost 20 hunter energy to place)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]