StarCraft® II

Fast Lair Fast Expand Late queen.

I've been trying this out vs Terran and It's worked vs 4 terran in a row now.

It's worked on Meching Terran.

It's worked on MMM Terran.

It's Worked on Marine + Siege tank Terran.

I've been surprised. You can just go straight to lair and put down a Roach Warren. Then when your lair is done get a queen and burrow. With some burrow micro on the Roaches you can survive the initial push pretty easily then counter attack and win. I've dont nothing but pump Roaches and Zerglings and it's won vs 4 in a row.

Before I started doing this I'd lost to probably 15 terran players in a row
Reply Quote
I am confused. Why rush to lair if you are only using lings and roaches? You do not need a lair for lings and roaches.
Reply Quote
I am confused. Why rush to lair if you are only using lings and roaches? You do not need a lair for lings and roaches.

With some burrow micro on the Roaches you can survive the initial push pretty easily then counter attack and win.
Reply Quote
Fast lairs always seem suceptible to early rushes to me. But I guess terran don't rush that much.
Reply Quote
Sounds cool, would like to analyze the replays to try it out if you could post some.
Reply Quote
I've been trying this out vs Terran and It's worked vs 4 terran in a row now.

It's worked on Meching Terran.

It's worked on MMM Terran.

It's Worked on Marine + Siege tank Terran.

I've been surprised. You can just go straight to lair and put down a Roach Warren. Then when your lair is done get a queen and burrow. With some burrow micro on the Roaches you can survive the initial push pretty easily then counter attack and win. I've dont nothing but pump Roaches and Zerglings and it's won vs 4 in a row.

Before I started doing this I'd lost to probably 15 terran players in a row
You do this to break a Terran wall?
Reply Quote
A specific build order or replays would be awesome.
Reply Quote

Because you need burrow.
Reply Quote
Dont you get eaten alive by fast hellions?
Reply Quote
Dont you get eaten alive by fast hellions?

with a fast roach warren, no
Reply Quote
Can you move burrowed roaches in under the terran wall? I assume so but haven't tried....
Reply Quote
Can you move burrowed roaches in under the terran wall? I assume so but haven't tried....

No. Roaches can't burrow-move under buildings...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]