StarCraft® II

micro an macro tips?

so im the average zerg player you know i like to be a little sneaky an a ruthless jerk-off ;D
but recently i have realized that my micro an my macro(mainly this) is a little sub par of a pro (cough cough) Ive been playing the comp on hard trying to find a good time to transition into making drones into making my army an Ive been doing challenges to work on my micro skills is there anything else i can do?

Reply Quote
From what I have gathered, the computer is like a sparring partner. Its a controlled environment to test build orders. The macro is whats killing me.
Reply Quote
When you play against the computer, try droning as much as you can, and only building up units when your opponent pushes out, if you die, look back and think about how many more units you needed to survive. Then next time, you get a feeling of what the bare minimum you need to defend a push. This will help you learn the concept of drone management and scouting. Be aware of larve inject and constantly be thinking about it. Try your best to keep your money down.
Edited by Dance on 8/13/2010 7:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]