Goliath = Viking
Wraith = Split into Viking and Banshee
Medic + Dropship = Medivac

Marauders, Reapers, and Thors are the only new things for terran

Stalker = Dragoon
Arbiter = Mothership
Reaver = Colossus
Shuttle = Warp Prism

Protoss got the Sentry, pheonix and void ray, with pheonixes barely being unique due to graviton.

Infested Terrans = Banelings
Guardians = Brood Lords
Overlords = Overlords and Overseers

Roaches, Infestors, corruptors, and queens are new. Although queens may be a tough choice since they are equal to the OC and chrono boost for the other races.
Edited by Kazorgo on 5/9/2011 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Firebat + Vulture = Hellion
Goliath = Viking
Wraith = Split into Viking and Banshee
Medic + Dropship = Medivac

Marauders, Reapers, and Thors are the only new things for terran

Stalker = Dragoon
Arbiter = Mothership
Reaver = Colossus
Shuttle = Warp Prism

Protoss got the Sentry, pheonix and void ray, with pheonixes barely being unique due to graviton.

Infested Terrans = Banelings
Guardians = Brood Lords
Overlords = Overlords and Overseers

Roaches, Infestors, corruptors, and queens are new. Although queens may be a tough choice since they are equal to the OC and chrono boost for the other races.

How are infestors and corruptors new? Don't forget immortals being a new unit.
Reply Quote
08/17/2010 04:19 PMPosted by Rigel
with all the new tools terran and protoss got (a good example is protoss and warp in) i feel zerg got shafted in the innovation area. Burrow is a unique ability for the zerg, lets cash in on that and create some game breaking mechanics around it

for example we could have a dual purpose unit like the viking. once burrowed it does this, this and this; when not burrowed it does this, this and this (different from the burrowed abilities) i think that would make for some interesting gameplay imo some real interesting gameplay.

I really like this idea but that's like a lurker with a larger support roll and they claim that the roach and baneling have taken over that roll so... What get rid of them no way they'll do that (even tho that would be a better idea than the former).
Reply Quote
Does anybody else hate using medivac over medic as much as i do?Just asking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]