Who else...

...Is going to find all the people that said the world was going to end in 2012 at the beginning of 2013 and laugh in their face?
Reply Quote
...Until they say we are going to die in 2024...

These things won't stop. =_='
Reply Quote
12/15/2011 01:42 PMPosted by HowBabysRBrn
...Until they say we are going to die in 2024...

Well, this whole 'The end in 2012' thing is based on some old calander that supposedly ends in 2012, so if they were to try to say "Oh, well here's another calender, and it ends in 2024!", then it'll be really hard to belive and will (Hopefully) be largely ignored.
Reply Quote
The reason 2012 is given more credence than many, is because it is an exact date set well over 500 years ago.

That said, the world will not end in 2012 unless we declare (nuclear) war. Or destabilize the plane's core. Or something else like that.
Reply Quote
How would we destabalize the Earth's core? Is that even possible with our tech?... O.O
Reply Quote
We all point our drills at the ground and turn them on. That is how.
Reply Quote
That would require a force of over... a very big number, and we couldn't pierce most of the earth without it caving in or running out of oxygen... it's currently impossible.
Reply Quote
That still kills us. which is sort of the point of "2012"
Reply Quote
dumb@$$ Goth Teenager: We're all going to die next year anyways, what's the point in living?

Panicky child: I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!! WAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Dumbass Hobo: *Shuts door* Okay, if anyone ever finds this chamber, they will be able to read my last will. And now to get in the coffin...

Jake: GOD DAMNIT PEOPLE, WOULD YOU SHUT UP!!!111!!!ONE1!!!
Reply Quote
*Going insane*
I'll show them all... What a real holocaust looks like...

*Goes outside with a Minigun*
FUR RAGENBOGEN!
(Put that into German-> English Google translate for my Battle Cry)
Reply Quote
Just think if the world really does end in 2012 there will be no HOTS and Diablo 3. there would be no point in making them.
Reply Quote
lol yeah I'm probably going to troll on some forum (not this one) about all the people who think the world is going to end
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]