StarCraft® II

KitchenKraft Two: Forks of Liberty

Utensils: The basic race of Kitchenkraft, they favor large masses of units and have mostly melee attacks.

Spork: The basic builder of Tools. At T3 it can split in two to make a fork and spoon warrior.
It mines 5 ingredients per cabinet field.
Life: 20
Armor: 0
Damage: 5
Weaponspeed: 2
Range .5
Life Regen: 1
Cost: 50

T1:
Fork: The first tech warrior of Utensils. It has a fast melee attack and can later be evolved into knife.
Life: 35
Armor: 0
Damage: 2
Range: Melee
Weaponspeed: .3
Life Regen: 2
Cost:75

Spoon: The secondary tech warrior. It catapults hot soup at it's enemies. It can later be evolved into a serving spoon.
Life: 50
Armor: 1
Damage: 20
Range: 4
Weaponspeed: 4 (Upgrade allows it to be 2 late game.)
Life Regen: 0
Cost: 50/25

Knife: The strongest T1 warrior that is evolved from a Fork for 50 minerals 50 gas.
Life: 80
Armor: 2
Damage: 4
Range: melee
Weaponspeed: .2
Cost (Overall): 125/50

T2:
Pepper Shaker: The first air unit in the Utensil arsenal, it flies over creating large splash low damage. It also slows all movement.
Damage: 10
Range: Under
Weaponspeed: 1
Cost: 80/80

Salt Shaker: The secondary unit, mostly used to disable other air units while Spoons take them out. Every grain it shoots blinds the enemy fighter allowing it only to shoot one range.
Damage: 5 (Plus Acid Burn which lasts for 5 seconds dealing 1 damage per second and Blind. Does not stack.)
Range: 4
Weaponspeed .9
Cost: 40/120

Microwave: A large deployable unit that burns any unit that comes in contact with it. After 10 seconds it shuts down then has to restart.
Life: 200
Armor: 3
Damage: 5
Weaponspeed .2
Range: 1 (all around)
Cost: 100/100

Toaster a large mobile turret that shoots burning hot toast.
Life: 100
Damage: 80 (Costs 50 ingredients per shot.)
Weaponspeed: 1 (Depends on how many shots are stored)
Range: 8
Cost: 125/125

T3:
Rolling Pin: A suicide unit that is called down by a Spork, it does huge splash and stuns all surviving units.
Life: Invulnerable, Once called down cannot be stopped.
Armor: Invulnerable
Damage: 300
Weaponspeed: Instant (Only one per calldown.)
Range: 5 from calling down Spork.
Life Regen: Invulnerable
Cost: 200/100

Serving Spoon: An evolution from the Spoon, this huge beast gives up its ranged attack, but gains a spell and huge melee attack.
Life: 200
Damage: 45
Weaponspeed: 1.8
Range: 1
Spell: Boiling; It costs 100 spices to cast, but once casted, it creates a huge impassible river of boiling hot liquid, good for holding ramps. Lasts 15 seconds. Any unit that walks into it takes 10 damage per .1 second. Cannot be casted on units.
Cost (Overall): 150/125

Oven: The ultimate weapon of war. This flying hulk spits flames at air units and throws heated forks at ground units, these forks die after 5 seconds though.
Life: 400
Armor: 4
Damage (V Air): 10
Weaponspeed: 1
Range: 5
V Ground: It launches reguler forks, but due to the heat of the oven, the do plus two damage.
Range: 5
Spell: Rad blast. In the dearest of times, this unit overloads, killing itself, but in a radius of 10, it instantly kills all units, friendly or enemy.
Cost: 500/500

Lore: In the Third Brocoli Dynasty, when the cuisines were just about to lose to the Vegg, from a hundreds of Paper Bags came pouring the Utensils. They saved the cuisines, burning the Brocoli Dynasty, but in the process, burning many cuisine. The cuisine waged war on the unknowing utensils, and so the still fight now. Ever since the Cuisine Rain of '82, the Utensils have been in mass, when they were cloned to stop the Colliflower Dynasty. The Utensils have the least kitchens, but most likely the most people.

Characters:
Dug'in Phorc: He led the war to stop the third Vegg dynasty, but was killed in action, he is remembered as the most fearless leader of all, fighting hordes of Vegg with nothing but a few forks, spoons, a Pepper shaker and two microwaves.

Spat'oula: The first of his kind, he is of a new breed of Utensil, a spatula. He is currently the only one, but there are rumored to be more. His whereabouts are unknown, but he is said to live on the outer Fridge worlds, helping hundreds of endangered utensils.

Furi' Spou'hce: The current leader of the Utensil army. He is decorated greatly and is currently leading a campaign agianst a Vegg dynasty... a new, Vegg dynasty.
Edited by Roboto on 12/18/2011 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
Vegg: The strongest race, and perhaps the most evil in the eyes of others.
Edited by Roboto on 12/18/2011 7:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
Reserved for Cuisines.
Reply Quote
12/18/2011 01:02 PMPosted by Roboto
Vegeians

Vegetariens or Vegetables?
Reply Quote
12/18/2011 01:06 PMPosted by Jake
Vegeians

Vegetariens or Vegetables?
Both.
Reply Quote
lol
Reply Quote
...Make a map...
Reply Quote
Why is everyone messing this up?
In the orginal thread where this came from, the races were:
Utensils, Cuisines, and Appliances
And you're breaking tradition, you have to do this stuff on a thread based on a different subject, which means Kitchen take over

Where's the kitchencraft veterans?
Reply Quote
Why is everyone messing this up?
In the orginal thread where this came from, the races were:
Utensils, Cuisines, and Appliances
And you're breaking tradition, you have to do this stuff on a thread based on a different subject, which means Kitchen take over

Where's the kitchencraft veterans?
Kitchenkraft 2 man. Everything's edited. And Oranges are op unlike in Kitchenkraft Fruit Wars.
Reply Quote
hohoho.

Two seperate games we are talking about here.
Naitsrich is standing by the original KITCHENCRAFT!
Roboto is standing by KITCHENKRAFT!
Reply Quote
I vote that Naitsrich should make all Kitchencraft threads, and that he should start now. Otherwise we all fail. I wanna help tho. GL GL
Reply Quote
lol this all started in a place called "Paper OP". I know cause I was there
Reply Quote
12/19/2011 03:54 PMPosted by DavidSavyer
lol this all started in a place called "Paper OP". I know cause I was there

Cuz I did a takeover. I follow tradition, yall don't. And KitchenCraft came from an OP Archon thread, not jeoyray's
Reply Quote
It actually started in Archons.

Edit: Didn't see Naitsrich's post.
Reply Quote
I never really cared much for Kitchencraft...

A combination of Killzone and Starcraft is what I want to see.

If you don't know what Killzone is, I feel sorry for you. It is one of the best FPS's I have ever played. It had a great storyline, mostly great characters (I wish Rico would roll over and die.), and cool weapons. Almost all of the new guns in MW3? Killzone had them 5 years ago.
Now... Mix that with one of the greatest RTS's out there...

FOR THE SWARM!
+
GLORY TO HELGHAN!
=
FOR THE GLORY OF HELGHAN!

Helghast ftw :D
Reply Quote
I think I heard of it, though I have never played it.
Reply Quote
I've played part of the singleplayer campaign and did multiplayer with bots, but we couldn't ever get it hooked up to the internet, so it kinda ruined the experience.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]