StarCraft® II

Hmm, VERY new to SC2...

So I was wondering, Any tips? I don't mind any race I go random, also I still haven't played online yet, feel like I should practive first, so any tips/ maybe someone to mentor? Also lookin for some cool SC2 buds to play with, atm have no one to play with D:
Reply Quote
At the beginning of every matchup, say these things.

As Terran,
FOR SPARTA!!!

As Zerg.
FOR THE SWARM!!!

As Protoss,
FOR AUIR, SHAKURAS, AND OTHER ASSORTED PLANETS!!!

Saying these will garuntee your victory.
Reply Quote
Excuse me, but McDonalds and other assorted fruits/drinks are not sitting well with me.

:S
Reply Quote
Depends, what race do you want to play as?
Reply Quote
nononono

McDonalds for dinner.

And I had G#!**s, an Orange, and... OJ after lunch.

NOT SITTING WELL!

PS: I shall be on shortly.
As soon as I finish the next episode of the biggest fail of an anime ever;
Gurren Lagann.
Honestly, they fail so much it is hilarious. "COMBINE!" *Screws mini robot head on top of big robot*
"SEE! That's how you COMBINE!"
Freaking hilarious.

http://dubhappy.com/gurren-lagann-episode-3-english-dub/

If anyone wants to see it. There be boobs out there.
Reply Quote
I do watch anime, but all the good ones end for good after one season. Recently, I've watched Blue Exorcist and Tiger and Bunny. Both were really good, but both ended for good on episode 25 on the same day....... Two of my favorite animes ended on the SAME episode number on the SAME day
Reply Quote
... Gra pe is sensored lol.

@Naits Yeah that sucks. OH! the new Bleach is out today!
Reply Quote
No. Bleach is pretty much a filler anime. Just like Naruto, it was good until the end of the first season....
Reply Quote
I thought this was about helping a new player, not about anime -_-
P.S. Crazies
Reply Quote
Thank you plasmaman, not much of this is helpful in anyway, just saying... and im new I can't beat the computer on insane lol, but srry didnt know where this would go, ill toss it in general discuss
Reply Quote
lol most people cant beat insane ..heh I'm bronze but if you want some practice just shoot me a pm when I'm on. (character code is 925 is you didn't notice ^^)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]