StarCraft® II

Does the insane AI cheat or no?

just wondering
Reply Quote
No, they just get bonus mins and gas as if they were mining from a gold expansion... with golden gas. and they get even more for gold. And as with all AI, they have map hacks. other than that, no they don't cheat at all.
Reply Quote
The insane AI gets more money per worker so basically every mineral patch for the ai is a rich mineral patch (7 mins as apposed to only 5)
Reply Quote
They mine more per patch (7 instead of 5, as already said), they get more gas per geyser, and they know exactly what you're building, doing, and what you already have at all times.

So in a word, yes.
Reply Quote
Very yes.

It treats blue mineral patches like they're gold.

Insane A.I. is a huge cheater.
Reply Quote
I want a custom where we have gold in our mains and naturals vs them normal so it's slightly more even.
Reply Quote
make it yo self ^^
Reply Quote
01/17/2012 06:50 PMPosted by cTlShiniGaMi
I want a custom where we have gold in our mains and naturals vs them normal so it's slightly more even.

God help you if you spawn in the wrong spawning position...
Reply Quote
They mine 7 mins per patch, while only taking 5 away from the actual patch. (scv mines, +7 minerals, patch now 1495/1500). Insane ai's are really easy to manipulate and win because of silly flaws (landing vikings vs collossi, making ht without storm, making dts as part of the army and not to harass, not forcefielding, etc.)
Reply Quote
They mine 7 mins per patch, while only taking 5 away from the actual patch. (scv mines, +7 minerals, patch now 1495/1500). Insane ai's are really easy to manipulate and win because of silly flaws (landing vikings vs collossi, making ht without storm, making dts as part of the army and not to harass, not forcefielding, etc.)

Its fun massing siege tanks and watching the AI armies over and over against them haha.
Edited by Conan on 1/17/2012 10:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Have you ever played Smash brothers melee with AI opponent set to 9?
it has .000 reaction time.

YES AI's are not human and there fore are capable of actions that are beyond human(in this kind of game).
Humans can innovate, but if you have the same playstyle then the AI always wins.

If you wanted to you could program zerglings, to all retreat when they are in OJ/red.
save them all.

can you imagine going up against something like that?
Reply Quote

Super smash bros AI 09 is so easy to beat mayne! Yes it has perfect reaction but lacks adaptability and cunningness. Although when the machines rise up we are all scrwed.
Reply Quote
f you wanted to you could program zerglings, to all retreat when they are in OJ/red.
save them all.

Watch this haha. insane AI should do this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKVFZ28ybQs
Reply Quote

YES AI's are not human and there fore are capable of actions that are beyond human(in this kind of game).
Humans can innovate, but if you have the same playstyle then the AI always wins.

If you wanted to you could program zerglings, to all retreat when they are in OJ/red.
save them all.

can you imagine going up against something like that?

oh god firing a projectile vs them was like a guaranteed reflect too...
Reply Quote
NO! They are AI. They are programed to be like that :-)
Reply Quote
yes, its like they mine minerals x4
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]