StarCraft® II

Heart of the swarm beta key release?

I just saw a video showing that beta keys were being released for download. I thought it was kinda fishy though from the guy that posted the video and how everything worked. Apparently you have to fill out a survey to get it.. which is stupid. I just want to know if this is real and have someone verify for me and the rest of the community if it's legit or not.

here are the links

Where to get beta key:
http://starcraftbeta.net/sc2/en/game/heart-of-the-swarm-beta/storyhtml.html#

video from the person that i got this info from:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI0baVzVtkk

It all seemed weird because even though it looks like a Blizzard sc2 website it wouldn't take me home when i hit the home button, plus the survey. Thanks.
Reply Quote
ITS A TRAP!
Reply Quote
Whoever put that up was just trying to trick people. Yoshi is right. They haven't released anything about the beta yet.
Reply Quote
has there been ANY solid information regarding the release of this lately? i'm so anxious to play the zerg campaign.
Reply Quote
i hate zerg!
Reply Quote
Just as an FYI - Unless there is a official announcement, I would stay away from any sites and or people stating that they are going to give away a beta key for HotS. Blizzard never releases beta keys unless they officially announce it.
Reply Quote
Who downloads beta keys?
Reply Quote
U FAILED.
Even a noob like me would never try something like that.
>:(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Reply Quote
its totally legit dude, just like that !@#$%ian lottery i won.
Reply Quote
I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY HAVEN'T GIVEN ANY KIND OF UPDATE ABOUT THE GAE ITSELF, HAVENT HEARD VERY MUCH SENCE BLIZCON, ARE THEY STILL KEEPING ALL THE NEW UNITS, ARE THEY DONE WITH THE ALPHA TEST YET LIKE DIDN'T THEY SAY THAT THEY WERE GOING TO TRY AND KEEP PEOPLE MORE INFORMED. FAIL!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
If the bit before the first / is NOT battle.net or blizzard.com, it's probably a fake. Any download from it is more likely than not to be a virus of some sort.
Reply Quote
04/09/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Yitzi
If the bit before the first / is NOT battle.net or blizzard.com, it's probably a fake. Any download from it is more likely than not to be a virus of some sort.

this
Reply Quote
I got a key from EB games (huge gaming store chain). would that be legit?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]