StarCraft® II

Team LG Recruiting

Server: NA
Team Name: Legit Gaming
Chat channel: LegitGaming
Management: LGimbaASfuts.974 and LGUnisub

Hey guys! Legit Gaming is a new team starting to recruit players of all skill levels. If you are looking for a competitive or just-for-fun team, LG is for you. What makes us different from other clans is that we are very well organized with weekly tournaments ($25 prize), team practices, and clan wars. We look forward to hearing from you.

Here are some benefits to joining the clan:

A and B team (9 grandmasters +)

C team (100+)

many sponsorships

weekly casted tournaments with prize money

weekly organized and casted team practices

Sign up here and you'll be added to our roster: http://www.lgstarcraft.com/index.php?site=register
Reply Quote
add me to your roster I am desperate please
Reply Quote
LG stands for little girls, everyone knows that. Don't try and change it...
Reply Quote
Oh if this is a clan for people that like little girls I am no longer desperate
Reply Quote
"Many sponsors",

As in, you pay your A team players? Or the owner of the team takes all the money lol?

Edit: Also, do you offer free alternate region accounts to your A level players?
Edited by TKiNewbie on 1/27/2012 11:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'm on the team, I'm loving it. :)
Reply Quote
Join people we have 10 GMS +
Reply Quote
How time intensive is being on a team?
Reply Quote
What kinda tourneys? all 1v1 or team too? $$ for which ones?
Reply Quote
"Many sponsors",

As in, you pay your A team players? Or the owner of the team takes all the money lol?

Edit: Also, do you offer free alternate region accounts to your A level players?

Many sponsors that pay for our weekly tournament that has a increasing prize pool.
Also about 75% of the A team is korean already. We have provided NA accounts to these players. So in a sense yes. We provide alternate accounts.

We are also working on many big-shot sponsors. But such things take time.
Reply Quote
01/27/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Astynax
What kinda tourneys? all 1v1 or team too? $$ for which ones?

Just 1v1 for the time being.
Reply Quote
Great clan!
Reply Quote
can you add me I am looking for practice partners and fun. Was a Protoss recently switched to Terran.
Reply Quote
I signed up yesterday haven't heard anything since :(
Reply Quote
I'm only silver, but I play a lot, and have hopes of reaching high masters. Is there a spot in the team for me?
Reply Quote
is name change necessary
Reply Quote
I play plenty of Starcraft :D, I would love the chance to join a team to help me improve. I am a mid-high diamond, I had 500 points in the first 2 days of this season, bud sadly trying to get to masters I went on a hard tilt, losing 400 points xD. But I am looking for a team and would love to have an opportunity to join this team :).
Reply Quote
i played 2's vs people from this team and they were all very friendly and I know people on their roster :D seems like a great clan for all skill levels.
Reply Quote
Applied. Though I haven't played SC since BW I finally picked the game up after watching MLG games while I was in between matches of the SoulCalibur Stream.
Edited by DragoAskani on 3/31/2012 8:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]