Team LG Recruiting

Hi, i applied today but i dont know when or how i will be informed if accepted. Yesterday when i registered with my hotmail email i never received a confirmation email and if you will notify me by email im afraid i will never recieve it. In that case my ingame id is AMAGAD (310).

Thank You.
Reply Quote
I registered under the nickname ravenfire though my IGN now is Xeelee.... i plan to use a name change though
Reply Quote
Heya I'm very interested in the clan but for some reason i cannot access the website... says its forbidden! Any other way i can apply for the clan?
Reply Quote
01/27/2012 11:07 AMPosted by LGimbaASfuts

I'd love to be considered for your team, but it appears your website is broken. Getting a 403 forbidden error.
Reply Quote
hi i applied not to long ago and i hope you respond very soon i am very excited to join your guild, im 19 experienced and know my way around this game i am a protoss player and plan to stay that way i would be a great asset to your team as i have tons of potential please contact me asap in game name is grislythrone. i look forward to hearing from you.
Reply Quote
just so you know, LGviCtoR is really BM.

I beat him in a peepmode game and he was probably embarrassed so he BM'd me pretty badly. Then he sent messages to me after the game and kept harassing me, calling me a scrub and all this and that, etc.

06:10 [All] LGviCtoR: well ur a cheesy !@#$%^
06:11 [All] LGviCtoR: gg
06:14 [All] OPisME: LOL
06:14 [Allies] Fogedaboudit: :(
06:15 [All] Seven: rofl
06:15 [All] LGviCtoR: ill rematch u
06:16 [Allies] EmptyMind: LOL RAGE
06:17 [Allies] Coraph: LOL
06:18 [All] LGviCtoR: since i know ur trash

If you would like to have a successful team, you should encourage mature and mannered players.

Good luck!

edit: I don't see him on your webpages roster, so maybe he is not a member, sorry if that's the case!
Edited by Fogedaboudit on 6/13/2012 11:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
01/27/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Venusaur
Join people we have 10 GMS +
why isn't this maphacker banned yet?
Reply Quote

is he part of your clan?
Reply Quote
I can vouch for this clan. Actually legit.
Reply Quote
One of their clanplayer asked us to join to learn how to become platinum. When I joined in their channel and expressed the interest...

One of the clanplayer told me to take 2 to 4 squares and use it until the area is clean.

Then other send me this as instructional:

I see the previous comments saying that they are awesome. I think otherwise......

Not impressed with their sportmanship attitude.
Reply Quote
Edited by exioNBeSt on 7/26/2012 12:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Are you guys still recruiting? I'm interested.
Reply Quote
I would like to apply for your team. It has always been my dream to become a pro gamer, this would be a great place to start.
- Sunny
Edited by FeedtheHead on 9/4/2012 10:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I would like to apply my dream is to use money from pro gaming to pay for college and have fun in this game i love, Bronze high bronze atm
Reply Quote
Hey im a ex vVv Gaming member and would love to join LG. please send me info or contact me via game.

Reply Quote
Is this clan still recruiting?
Reply Quote
this clan is dead bro
Reply Quote
I'm looking for team please add me or inform me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)