StarCraft® II

Superbowl

im rooting for TLO i know its a long shot but i just cant stand to see Idra win anything.
Reply Quote
02/05/2012 12:27 PMPosted by Dewtrocity

going for the giants, they whooped the patriots !@# last time, no reason they dont do it again :P

How did they whoop them?

maybe im exagerating a little.
oh but dont worry, just a tiny little :P
Reply Quote
I like the birds so I hate Tom Brady for beating us in the superbowl... but I've gotta say that my hatred for Dallas and NYG is stronger still. It really sucks that Eli is a good quarterback now, no idea who will win.
Reply Quote
I would just jump on the bandwagon and say go patriots cuz they gosu, but giants sounds so manly
Reply Quote
Really wish it was Ravens vs. 49ers.
Reply Quote
1. I didn't know there was a Super Bowl until today.
2. I don't know who's playing.
3. I don't care about who will win.

Do you live on an Island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean or something? Oh waite the Probowl... ok so that can't be it....

Do you live on the Moon? Oh waite no internet service....

Do you live in another country?

How in the flying !@#$ could you live in America and not at least know what the Super Bowl is?

Don't take this the wrong way (that goes for anyone else) but did you not have a father?

And really.... your not american if you havn't heard of the Superbowl

Or your just trolling..... can't decide
Reply Quote
Cowboys fan so I hope to see the Giants get crushed.
Reply Quote
02/05/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Wolflink
I have never watched a game of football in my life. I'm not missing out.

I don't care who you are but if you haven't at least watched A game..... thats just terrible. Ok I play video games too obviously but, really?
Reply Quote
Why would those idiots put the super bowl on the same day as the Puppy Bowl if they expected people to watch it?

Just look at this lineup: http://animal.discovery.com/tv/puppy-bowl/starting-lineup/starting-lineup.html
Reply Quote
I reported this thread as it clearly has nothing to do with Starcraft and I am Canadian.

Enjoy your bans guys.
Reply Quote
If the 49ers made it I would have been rooting for them as they are my home team.

But, having lived in New England for several years, GO PATS.
Reply Quote
I reported this thread as it clearly has nothing to do with Starcraft and I am Canadian.

Enjoy your bans guys.

ZOMG I REPORTED SOMEONE SO THEY R GUNNA GET BANNED CUZ BLIZZARD LISTENS TO EVERYTHING I SAY!!!!!
Reply Quote

Enjoy your bans guys.

If this was about Ice Hockey would it be acceptable? Maybe the latest polar bear geographic or ice fishing expeditions?
Reply Quote
HeReTiC
1. I didn't know there was a Super Bowl until today.
2. I don't know who's playing.
3. I don't care about who will win.

I'm from Europe, and even I know who's playing! You haven't got the right to call yourself an American, if you don't know when Superbowl is.. Have I heard x) But what do I know.. oh yeah, I know that Superbowl is today!
Reply Quote
I don't get all this crap about how it's terrible to be an american and not watch football / care about the superball. Really guys? Of course everyone knows the superbowl exists but just cause we are american we have to follow what teams are playing and pretend to be interested? It's not national pride it's just a bunch of big guys throwing a ball around :/.

Is it terrible/unamerican to not know the Super Bowl is today? Not really, but a large portion of people do care about the super bowl. I have to disagree with the whole big guys throwing a ball around, there is actually quite a bit of strategy in the game. It would be analogous to saying that starcraft is nothing but a bunch of dudes clicking on a screen to build stuff, there is much more to it.
Reply Quote
Giants
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]