StarCraft® II

Superbowl

Unless Husky is commentating in the super bowl i really don't care.
Reply Quote
Patriots
because
dubstep
Reply Quote
I would like to see the Giants win. They beat my 49ers so I hope they beat the Patriots.
Reply Quote
1. I didn't know there was a Super Bowl until today.
2. I don't know who's playing.
3. I don't care about who will win.
Reply Quote
Go giants, but the real show is how great Madonna was at halftime. Right? Right....? Right.........? Yeah, they need better halftime acts.
Reply Quote
I am really hoping the giants win, or else my 2s partner from NY is going to kill some people and get arrested. then i wont have a 2s partner :(
Reply Quote
Shouldn't this be in the "Movies, TV, and Entertainment" section of the forums?

I highly doubt football falls under SC2 gameplay.
Reply Quote
SuperBowl is American as applepie
Reply Quote
02/05/2012 05:31 PMPosted by youngkrazz
SuperBowl is American as applepie

To bad Starcraft is Korean.
Reply Quote
BACON!!!!!
Reply Quote
Superbowl? I thought everyone was watching the GSL.
Reply Quote
Patriots
because
dubstep

Try listening to real music?
Reply Quote
I am a cowboys fan and hate the giants. I can't believe they won.
Reply Quote
because dubstep? ololololololollo
Reply Quote
Patriots are mad.
Reply Quote
Giants won YAY
Reply Quote
Football, explain to me the strategy in this.

If you play offensive line, your job is to be really fat and not let people get by. If you failed at this, it's because you're not fat enough.

If you play wide receiver, your job is to run fowards really fast and then turn around and look for the football. If the ball doesn't come to you, you didn't run forward fast enough or #1 or # 3 messed up.

If you play quarter back, your job is to back up 3 feet, look for someone who's open (first mention of cognitive thought/decision making thus far) and then throw the ball. If you get tackled, #1 didn't do his job. If you throw the ball (Which is humongous btw, how they miss it i have no clue. they should re-do football with like a golden snitch or something cause that !@#$ would matter if you caught it) and miss it's okay, the coverage was good/none of your men were open.

Cognitive processes that actually happen in football:
- who do i throw ball to
- what should i eat after the match to make sure i am fat
- what shoes to buy for me to run faster

1. wrong offensive line is there to create push against defensive line and linebackers on run plays, and defend the quarterback from pass rushers. The former requires raw strength, the latter requires a lot more agility than can be expected from the average person. Furthermore, wonderlic tests and college graduation rates indicate that offensive linemen are actually the most intelligent, or academically successful players in the NFL. Also screen plays may require OL to let the DL go past them.
2. only if the WR is a short, non-ball carrying player. there are three main schools of through.
1-As you suggest pure speed and heavily relying on the QB to make the throw a completion
2-tall WR with excellent jumping/ball catching ability, speed a bonus attribute in this case
3-WR is game planned to make cathes in open space and play like a RB after the catch.
3. Way wrong. First off passing plays call for QB's to make 3, 5 or 7 step drops, or go for play action rollouts.
QBs are also required to hand a ball off to much stronger RB and FB or WR who've had 8 yards to sprint, while at the same time not injuring the hand they throw with.
QB's can only expect at most 5 seconds to release the pass before a defender will reach them, any second after is actually the QB's fault for a sack. THe ability to read a defense is required. Don't talk about games you've obviously never played. ignoramus.
Reply Quote
GIANTS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]