StarCraft® II

Superbowl

02/05/2012 12:28 PMPosted by WolflinkI have never watched a game of football in my life. I'm not missing out.I was once forced to attend a game with my family. I tried to read a book but the audience was much too loud for me to concentrate on anything other than how miserable I was.
really really funny i also hate football :P
Reply Quote
why so many football haTERS :o
Reply Quote
I'm unsure.
Reply Quote
I am in Canada and I was too busy watching hockey to give a !@#$
Reply Quote
Eli Manning imba, needs nerf.
Reply Quote
Giants still the luckiest team in the NFL.

Only got in the play offs because Eagles refuse to finish games in the 4th quarter despite beating the Cowboys and Giants 2-0 in the regular season.

Only made the play offs because the Cowboys iced their own kicker in a game that would have maintained their one game lead on the Giants.

Were handed a victory in the NFC championship game by Williamson the kick returner for the 49ers.

Somehow recovered 2 fumbles in the superbowl, which likely would have made the game a 2 score ordeal.

It took 3 easy dropped passes by Wes Welker, Deon Branch, and Aaron Hernandez.

But hey... luck is a part of sports... and eventually their luck will run out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]