sc2 story line was bad

thumbs down.

don't beleive me? play sc1 campaign again then sc2 again pay attention to plot and dialogue.

that is all
Reply Quote
I can't believe you don't like that every character in game had an IQ drop of 90 points! I hated how in SC/BW characters spoke as if they were educated, had dialogue in paragraphs, actually spoke to each other, and said interesting things! I much prefer one liners about cowboying up to become a cowboy and threats from Kerrigan of destroying the fools that are foolishly fools. ;P
Reply Quote
Let's kick this revolution into overdrive!

That line is going down in history as one of the worst pieces of dialogue ever, right along with, "From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!"

It's like, what were they thinking?! I want to grab Chris Metzen and yell at him, "What were you thinking?!"
Reply Quote
Let's kick this revolution into overdrive!

That line is going down in history as one of the worst pieces of dialogue ever, right along with, "From my point of view, the Jedi are evil!"

It's like, what were they thinking?! I want to grab Chris Metzen and yell at him, "What were you thinking?!"

What is so upsetting about that line is that other people HAD to have read it, and given it the thumbs up. The script had to have been passed along, between the writers, and people--paid writers--read that line, nodded their heads and thought, "Nailed it!"
Reply Quote
What is so upsetting about that line is that other people HAD to have read it, and given it the thumbs up. The script had to have been passed along, between the writers, and people--paid writers--read that line, nodded their heads and thought, "Nailed it!"

Haha I had never really thought of it that way! (plus, it even seems that D3 is going down the road of incredibly cheesy dialog too, if the beta is to be believed).
Reply Quote
So I take it these millions of people will together boycott Heart of the Swarm when it gets released, thus sending to Blizzard a clear message that they cannot ignore nor dismiss as a vocal minority... right? :/
Edited by JohnnyZeWolf on 2/5/2012 7:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
So much for the "We are legion" thing... :P

"Protest schemes that don't cost the participants any inconvenience, hardship or money remain the most popular, despite their ineffectiveness."

http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=pass_sopa

Different subject, yet same problematic. It's like all these Star Wars fans complaining about George Lucas ruining Star Wars on a daily basis... yet in the end they keep giving him their money.
Edited by JohnnyZeWolf on 2/5/2012 8:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
nope

scbw was just amazing and based purely around story

sc2 wol's story was based around gameplay
Reply Quote
I was hoping they'd do that stuff they showed in 2007. Boy did we get surprised...
Reply Quote
Get over it.
Reply Quote
I can't believe you don't like that every character in game had an IQ drop of 90 points! I hated how in SC/BW characters spoke as if they were educated, had dialogue in paragraphs, actually spoke to each other, and said interesting things! I much prefer one liners about cowboying up to become a cowboy and threats from Kerrigan of destroying the fools that are foolishly fools. ;P

don't forget zeratul's insightful exposition on shadows, darkness, and shadowy darkness.

02/05/2012 07:54 AMPosted by JohnnyZeWolf
So I take it these millions of people will together boycott Heart of the Swarm when it gets released, thus sending to Blizzard a clear message that they cannot ignore nor dismiss as a vocal minority... right? :/

i don't know about anyone else, but HotS is definitely going to wait until it goes on some kind of sale--and it will be purchased even then by virtue of its multiplayer alone. honestly, it's not even like i'm trying to make some huge statement; the starcraft universe quite literally no longer interests me. all that remains of my love for starcraft is the contempt for WoL that keeps me posting here.
Edited by immaterial on 2/5/2012 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]