StarCraft® II

My editor won't load at all

Hi, I am zeratul and it is my first time on the forum. I have used the sc2 editor before and I wanted to create a map but when I tried to open it it does nothing. I have tried running as administrator and switching it between files. I would like it if someone could help me.
Reply Quote
MVP
Are you opening up a blank map or are you trying to open a map that has already been created?
Reply Quote
sorry for wasting your time but I just got so mad that I deleted my editor Q.Q
Reply Quote
Well, if you ever do feel like mapping again I'd try re-installing SC2 and getting all the patches again to see if that fixes it.
Reply Quote
Mine does the same thing. I also tried to run it as the admin and nothing happened, I used troubleshoot and it recommended different settings, changed it to what ever it recommended, still didn't work. This is the only forum I found in relation to this probem... (Used Google's results)
Reply Quote
I have this same problem, Why is it so difficult to find a fix for this? I have searched and searched on google and I can find a few posts with people having the same problem, but no acknowledgement of the problem or how to fix it. I try to start sc2 editor and I can see it open under windows task manager for about 5 seconds and then it disappears. No error message no nothing. Can we please get an answer to this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]