StarCraft® II

Cloaked Love V2 P2

Alright, we made it to a page 2. Lets continue.

Moirana shrugged. "No, we didn't, but when it feels like the entire sector is out to kill you, it's kind of hard to make friends. And when it come to the Zerg, it might as well be."

She looked around, noticing several broken stones on the ground. Concentrating, she closed her eyes and released a wave of thoughts, trying to use them to learn about her surroundings. To her frustration, all she could feel was the empty pull of the man before her, and the locked barrier of the Shadow Fighter. She sighed, holstering her gun and sheathing her pistol.
Okay, so I've thrown my character into a life and death situation with practically no way of survival. In other cases, I would just randomly generate a group of travelers that stumbled upon my dying character, but in Char, I cannot (As far as I'm concerned). So now, I need somebody included in the roleplay to help my guy out.
02/11/2012 02:02 PMPosted by InFinitY
Okay, so I've thrown my character into a life and death situation with practically no way of survival. In other cases, I would just randomly generate a group of travelers that stumbled upon my dying character, but in Char, I cannot (As far as I'm concerned). So now, I need somebody included in the roleplay to help my guy out.

I've got an idea. We need more character interactions, so HBRB can successfully kidnap Moirana, and then we can have your guy and her meet up.
meet up in captivity? I like it.
Or can I just find him? I haven't had any character interaction as of yet.
I cannot for life of me remember who your guy is, Nait.
You haven't posted in the story for over a month. How would I know?
I like the captivity idea and then maybe nait and others can meet up and arrange a rescue plan.
Ooh, man, ganging up on HBRB?

Screw it, he's a big boy, he can deal with it.
I still see a flaw in your plan.... my guy is dehydrated, bleeding out, and can't feel the bottom portion of his body.
Can you have him live until we meet up?
Well then HBRB better do something. I guess he would want to assimilate a psionic so he'll try to keep me alive till then, I suppose. So HBRB..... your move.
"I suppose that's true. Lucky for you, I don't make enemies as fast as Ghost does. That stunt you just pulled on me would not have been well received."
"Maybe, can't say I would blame him."

Zanon, we should get a move on. I would like you to assist with Moirana's learning to move things with her mind, as I am going to use it to bring HBRB into the mix.

She sighed unhappily.
*facepalm*
"I've been an inconsiderate host. The safe house is in that direction. There should be a drink dispenser next to the launchpad. Feel free to look around, but don't get lost. I'll be at the safe house when you are ready to start telekinetic training."
Moirana smiled gratefully. "Thanks, my throat is feeling a little dry."

She trailed after him, a thought crossing her mind.

"Just out of curiosity, how exactly do you and Ghost know each other?"

Just make something up, Zanon, I don't really care.
"Well. We quite literally ran into each other. It was a few miles from a dominion outpost that he had just finished a job at."

It was sabotage, but I don't tell Moirana that since she was Dominion military until a few hours ago. Not sure how far to actually trust her, but she seems nice enough.

"He was running down a hall in a building that I had deiced to hide out in. Both of us thought it was empty. He ran into me and I drained his psionic energy. It turned out that that helped him out because the wranglers following him couldn't find his psi any more."

I pause and reflect.

"I think he was curious about me, and that prevented him from killing me right away. Since then I have provided him with a safe house network that was better than his own. I'm probably the person who knows the most about him, unless one of his trainers or parents are alive."
While I was experimenting on some of the larger strains, I suddenly remembered that one Terran's huge psionic power. Curious as to what my little Virus would do to him, I found him in the same ravine, with two broken legs, and barely alive. I swoop down, and watch him look up at me.
"Hello again. I am here to give you two choices. One, you let me experiment on you and you have a chance to live, and two, I leave you here to die in the eruptions that will happen..."
*A volcano erupts*
"...Now. Your choice, Terran..."
James' powers seemed unnaturally drawn to the menacing figure. He knew that the thing was his enemy, he knew that the figure should not be trusted, but still, he seemed compelled to accept his offer. James' didn't want to die. James looked down miserably and accepted the changeling's offer.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]