StarCraft® II

Thundercrash's Soul access Realm

The woman shakes her head again, and makes more hand signs

I see. She says you broke it making Raven a new body. She also says you committed a mass lobotomy in the process, because you depleted three soul crystals.
Reply Quote
I pop up from behind one of the shelves, holding a Photon rifle I was looking over. "I only inhaled the smoke that resulted from it going boom."
Reply Quote
Sighs. Ruby smacks her forehead.

Zarkun, you're an idiot for doing that. You have no idea the materials that went into the making of that machine, nor what the effects will be of inhaling them. Come along, I'm taking you to the attic.
Reply Quote
I follow. "How was I supposed to know? One moment I'm browsing, the next I'm coughing up a storm. Can't blame me for that."
Reply Quote
After ushering Zarkun into the attic, the door closes.

Now hold still. This won't hurt. Much.
Reply Quote
And now, I'll just be going... later Ruby, nice to see you...

*heads for door*
Reply Quote
I look at him quizzically and laugh. "Nothing hurts at all anymore."
Reply Quote
Que Zarkun screaming in terror and excruciating pain.

Stop squirming, I can't it out if you keep moving like that. Trust me, this is not something you want to keep in your body. Do I have to strap you down?
Reply Quote
"I'm not moving..."
Reply Quote
Uh oh, hallucination.
Reply Quote
A loud thump rattles the door

Awe, see, now look what you did! It's attached to your brain stem now. I told you not to move!
Reply Quote
*Walks around to the door in the attic, looking around again, slowly getting a bit more paranoid and dripping the oddly colored blood*
What the hell haaaappeeeeeened? I need a toweeeeel for the BLOOOOOOD..!
Reply Quote
I come up the stairs and open the door, noticing the clone. "Oh...that, uh, wasn't me."
Reply Quote
Just wondering if you had these, need some Weapon and Shields Refitting...
Do you have:
Quantum Fission EU Generators
Nano-Galactic MFFS (Modular ForceField System)
N00cl3@r R3@ct0r$
Anti-Screw-up Warships
NEEEEEENJAAAAAAA
and Hyperions?

I'm looking to soup-up my old @NT1 $CR3W-UP Warcruiser and needed some parts....

Also if you need my soul.... I already sold it.
Reply Quote
I walk in, then immediately walk back out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]