StarCraft® II

Thundercrash's Soul access Realm

All I got left, is this one of a kind, limited edition Dragoon shell. It's authentic and if you rewire it correctly, you can effectively transfer your soul (Or another!) into the armor. Willing to trade Thunder?
Reply Quote
Just watches, in stunned silence........
Reply Quote
02/14/2012 03:51 PMPosted by Fantasy
Just watches, in stunned silence........

Come join the party! *Pushes Fantasy in the shop*
Reply Quote

If you can afford it. The older these things are, the more expensive they get, since I have to be compensated for the energy costs of developing them. For what you're asking, it'll be about 13,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,013,000,000,000,000.

Personalities are learned through observation, kind of like how an infant child develops their personality. I have to sell them with a clean slate, otherwise it's technically slavery, and I'm not allowed to do that. These things aren't pets, you know. We're talking about an intelligent, sentient, living (in a variable sense of the word) creature.

That seems like a bit much, but seeing as you have a monopoly on them...
Here you go.
*gives khaydarin crystal that glows faintly green*
This should just about cover it. It has the soul of a several million year old archon imprisoned in it, so don't drop it... it's in there for a reason.
Reply Quote
Oh, and might I ask what possible use you have for money? After all, you have infinite reserves of it in parallel universes.
Reply Quote
I make sure that Thunder can hear me, yet without me walking inside.
"Hey... I'm not willing to be connected with... another crystal... soo, what would you price (that I could pay with, as in, not money or credit cards) for a Xel'Naga artifact that can create DNA?"

Sorry. I only discuss deals inside. And by posting here, you are technically inside.

I just love a good E.U.L.A.
Reply Quote
I can compete with weapons dealers and black market shops but...

This place is going to put me out of business...
Reply Quote
If you can afford it. The older these things are, the more expensive they get, since I have to be compensated for the energy costs of developing them. For what you're asking, it'll be about 13,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,013,000,000,000,000.

Personalities are learned through observation, kind of like how an infant child develops their personality. I have to sell them with a clean slate, otherwise it's technically slavery, and I'm not allowed to do that. These things aren't pets, you know. We're talking about an intelligent, sentient, living (in a variable sense of the word) creature.

That seems like a bit much, but seeing as you have a monopoly on them...
Here you go.
*gives khaydarin crystal that glows faintly green*
This should just about cover it. It has the soul of a several million year old archon imprisoned in it, so don't drop it... it's in there for a reason.

Hmmmmm.....................................................

Archon soul, huh? Normally, I don't do trades, only credits or objects of monetary worth, but this would be really useful..................

Deal.
Reply Quote
I can compete with weapons dealers and black market shops but...

This place is going to put me out of business...

Relax. Technically, your business is a subsidiary of my enterprises, since I originally started the bar, so you have nothing to worry about. Plus, I'll be taking it back over once it's full up and we have to open it again.
Reply Quote
02/14/2012 04:22 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
Oh, and might I ask what possible use you have for money? After all, you have infinite reserves of it in parallel universes.

Operating costs. You have no idea how expensive money transfers are for me.

First, there are the power requirements, which are massive. I'm trying to upgrade my generator systems, which costs money. Then there is the transportation, and in the case of live merchandise, preservation costs. Some of the stuff I get is pretty dangerous, so there is safety concerns. Plus I have employment costs, employee benefits, medical plans, and other concerns that apply to normal businesses.

Running an interstellar, multidimensional corporation is not cheap.
Reply Quote
02/14/2012 03:56 PMPosted by InFinitY

Gahh!!!!!! Fine, I will look around infinity, but don't push me!, (finds an old book seven hundred pages long with size 10 font, and an old bloodstained Zweihänder)

"how much are these two items? they seem very interesting."
Edited by Fantasy on 2/14/2012 7:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
I think I'll divide by zero.

*FWOOOOOOOSH*
Reply Quote
As a newb here, I'll be looking for a interstellar map, a small cruiser class ship that is mechanically piloted, and luxury fitted, as well as a Lightsaber and some equivalent to force powers. You said anything, so heres the test.

also, i'm a trust fund hippy so I'm rich.
Edited by MATTHIASKUR on 2/14/2012 11:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
As a newb here, I'll be looking for a interstellar map, a small cruiser class ship that is mechanically piloted, and luxury fitted, as well as a Lightsaber and some equivalent to force powers. You said anything, so heres the test.

also, i'm a trust fund hippy so I'm rich.

Hmmm, let's see here.

Navigator database, Void Seeker with auto-pilot, highly modified psi-blade, and genetic experimentation causing hallucinogenic delusions. 50,000 creds, and approximately five years to see if it works.
Reply Quote
02/14/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Fantasy

Gahh!!!!!! Fine, I will look around infinity, but don't push me!, (finds an old book seven hundred pages long with size 10 font, and an old bloodstained Zweihänder)

"how much are these two items? they seem very interesting."

*Glances at them*

900 altogether. I was wondering where that book on summoning fruit bats went to, thank you for finding it.
Reply Quote
02/14/2012 03:09 PMPosted by darkra
can i get a lethal soul crystal guardian that can keep ace out of my store?

Do you have the creds for it?

Also, define 'lethal'. There are a lot of different types, based on the types and amounts of energy that was absorbed during growth. For example, Ruby there, she spent the first 10 years of her life in a pool of magma, and thus is predominantly red, and hot. If she wanted to, she could incinerate you with pure thermal energy. Diand, on the other hand, grew inside a specially modified EM generator. He's the yellow-blue guy working with the matrix computers. Very useful for when there is a power outage.
Edited by Thundercrash on 2/15/2012 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
Summoning fruit bats? That's the book down the hallway. This is a patched up old book that has a focusing crystal(shows imbedded crystal) imbedded within it that is used to allow it to transform sheer psionic power into several elements.

It was created by a lost colony of the early Protoss in the nearby moons of auir and only a few remain. Shows database written in the Protoss language on cell phone.

Pays 900 and starts to walk towards the door
Edited by Fantasy on 2/15/2012 12:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sooo..... Can I get that other crystal?
Reply Quote
Depends. Can you pay for it? No fakes this time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]