Thundercrash's Soul access Realm

Summoning fruit bats? That's the book down the hallway. This is a patched up old book that has a focusing crystal(shows imbedded crystal) imbedded within it that is used to allow it to transform sheer psionic power into several elements.

It was created by a lost colony of the early Protoss in the nearby moons of auir and only a few remain. Shows database written in the Protoss language on cell phone.

Pays 900 and starts to walk towards the door

When did I pick that up?

Oh. Riiight.

*slowly edges away*

I am not responsible for any 'accidents' that may or may not occur as a result of using that book, which may or may not be a copy of a copy of a copy of a copy.
Edited by Thundercrash on 2/15/2012 12:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thundercrash, how much is that crystal over there?
*points to a crystal that keeps changing color*
Don't give me the credit price, I deal with more...... Powerful things.
Reply Quote
Eh, that's HBRB. You can't have him. And don't try to steal him, otherwise I'll do stuff to your crystal, and I guarantee you won't like it.
Edited by Thundercrash on 2/15/2012 12:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hmmmmm.....................................................

Archon soul, huh? Normally, I don't do trades, only credits or objects of monetary worth, but this would be really useful..................

Deal.

Okay, thanks. *walks out with crystal*
*comes back in*
And don't forget to remove me from your crystal, I like to have my soul to myself.
Reply Quote
As a newb here, I'll be looking for a interstellar map, a small cruiser class ship that is mechanically piloted, and luxury fitted, as well as a Lightsaber and some equivalent to force powers. You said anything, so heres the test.

also, i'm a trust fund hippy so I'm rich.

Hmmm, let's see here.

Navigator database, Void Seeker with auto-pilot, highly modified psi-blade, and genetic experimentation causing hallucinogenic delusions. 50,000 creds, and approximately five years to see if it works.

I wont take hallucinogenic, but the other stuff is a deal. how much?
Reply Quote
u said we had business to discuss thunder?
Reply Quote

Hmmm, let's see here.

Navigator database, Void Seeker with auto-pilot, highly modified psi-blade, and genetic experimentation causing hallucinogenic delusions. 50,000 creds, and approximately five years to see if it works.

What, changed your mind about force powers? The hallucinations are just the side effects. Alright, lets see, 45,000.
Reply Quote
02/15/2012 08:40 AMPosted by Thundercrash
can i get a lethal soul crystal guardian that can keep ace out of my store?

Do you have the creds for it?

Also, define 'lethal'. There are a lot of different types, based on the types and amounts of energy that was absorbed during growth. For example, Ruby there, she spent the first 10 years of her life in a pool of magma, and thus is predominantly red, and hot. If she wanted to, she could incinerate you with pure thermal energy. Diand, on the other hand, grew inside a specially modified EM generator. He's the yellow-blue guy working with the matrix computers. Very useful for when there is a power outage.

Questions, darkra?
Reply Quote
Thundercrash
02/15/2012 08:40 AMPosted by Thundercrash
can i get a lethal soul crystal guardian that can keep ace out of my store?

Do you have the creds for it?

Also, define 'lethal'. There are a lot of different types, based on the types and amounts of energy that was absorbed during growth. For example, Ruby there, she spent the first 10 years of her life in a pool of magma, and thus is predominantly red, and hot. If she wanted to, she could incinerate you with pure thermal energy. Diand, on the other hand, grew inside a specially modified EM generator. He's the yellow-blue guy working with the matrix computers. Very useful for when there is a power outage.

umm i was thinking of more archon bolt psionic decimation sort of thing
Reply Quote

What, changed your mind about force powers? The hallucinations are just the side effects. Alright, lets see, 45,000.

Here you go. Simple clean cash. Also, noe that I think about it, I would like Missile turret equipped onto my cruiser as a mild defense. How much for the extra?
Reply Quote
Hello there Thundercrash. Do you have any adamantine? I'm running low on wafers and ore and I'm getting tired spending months at a time at my homeworld just to get a few pounds.
Reply Quote
Huge deluge of water pours outside.

Drenched, fantasy walks back in, I found out how to use the thing.

It was very........ Facinating

Btw the book is also a first edition I think I completely scammed you
Edited by Fantasy on 2/15/2012 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
*Hires someone to drive a mothership above the Access Realm and sneaks into the basement*
o_O
Reply Quote
Since everything exists somewhere, why not just find a machine that manufactures Soul Crystals instantly and at a low power cost?
Would a device that could extract the life force and energy of a star be worth a Crystal?
Please? please? please...?
Reply Quote
Wait! Change of plans. I need to buy a Russian.
Reply Quote
02/15/2012 12:28 PMPosted by Thundercrash
Depends. Can you pay for it? No fakes this time.

I'll pay with authentic credits. *An hour later*

*Dumps bag of credits on table* I'll give you the other half in a bit.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/4038704017?page=3

Party is starting now guys. Its starting early
Reply Quote
How much is a crash of thunder?
Reply Quote
02/15/2012 05:32 PMPosted by wfawwer
How much is a crash of thunder?

Make sure to specify the audio quality you want.
Reply Quote
*Hires someone to drive a mothership above the Access Realm and sneaks into the basement*
o_O

*hears minor explosion in the basement, and sees plasmaman hurled through the door, frozen solid*

Thank you Amy. I asked everyone not to go down there, and there is a very good reason why that is.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]