StarCraft® II

Thundercrash's Soul access Realm

02/15/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Jake
Hello there Thundercrash. Do you have any adamantine? I'm running low on wafers and ore and I'm getting tired spending months at a time at my homeworld just to get a few pounds.

How much you need? 500 creds per pound.

Thundercrash
02/15/2012 08:40 AMPosted by Thundercrash
can i get a lethal soul crystal guardian that can keep ace out of my store?

Do you have the creds for it?

Also, define 'lethal'. There are a lot of different types, based on the types and amounts of energy that was absorbed during growth. For example, Ruby there, she spent the first 10 years of her life in a pool of magma, and thus is predominantly red, and hot. If she wanted to, she could incinerate you with pure thermal energy. Diand, on the other hand, grew inside a specially modified EM generator. He's the yellow-blue guy working with the matrix computers. Very useful for when there is a power outage.

umm i was thinking of more archon bolt psionic decimation sort of thing

Ah, then you'll want this one.

*Gestures to a vibrant violet crystal nearly human height*

If you don't like the color, I can't really help that. Void energies kind of do that.
Reply Quote

What, changed your mind about force powers? The hallucinations are just the side effects. Alright, lets see, 45,000.

Here you go. Simple clean cash. Also, now that I think about it, I would like Missile turret equipped onto my cruiser as a mild defense. How much for the extra?

2,000, which includes installation.
Reply Quote
02/15/2012 04:05 PMPosted by KnarledOne
Wait! Change of plans. I need to buy a Russian.

Dead or alive?

I can't do alive, slavery is forbidden.
Reply Quote
Huge deluge of water pours outside.

Drenched, fantasy walks back in, I found out how to use the thing.

It was very........ Facinating

Btw the book is also a first edition I think I completely scammed you

*glances outside*

That's not water, that's acid. Emma, get out there please.

*green crystalline girl walks outside, begins glowing. Gradually, the rain stopped*

ace, close your mouth. You're drooling on my floor, over a girl made of crystal. I know what you are secretly thinking, and it won't work.
Edited by Thundercrash on 2/16/2012 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hmm?? Really? I must be immune then. (Shows skin not being damaged even over a ten minute period), probably has the effect of the castor being immune their own energy,
Reply Quote
Ah, then you'll want this one.

*Gestures to a vibrant violet crystal nearly human height*

If you don't like the color, I can't really help that. Void energies kind of do that.

i'll take it!!! what'll it be? void crystal energy orbs? monolith power shards? or you can live a little and get some psionic energy void crystals.
Reply Quote
Wait! Change of plans. I need to buy a Russian.

Dead or alive?

I can't do alive, slavery is forbidden.

Well, can't you get him as an indentured servant? Like maybe some Russian wants to come to this dimension, so you could bring him here as an indentured servant and then sell his debt to me!
Edited by KnarledOne on 2/16/2012 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah, he wants a Russian so I can make him some Vodkalings. I will only be able to use a Russian.
Reply Quote
I gues need 3 pounds. Here...

*puts down 15 bags*

Each one's got 100 credits in them. You can count them if you like. And do I have to pay tax for that? I got a few more bags if I do.
Reply Quote
Erm... ace, since I will be making a new RP fairly soon, I will make you a deal. As long as you don't troll my RP, I will try to find you a Russian. (I want to abduct people with my new sentient purifier)

P.S. I will probably be making the RP over march break, until then I am going to draw some diagrams and such that are relevant to it.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 2/16/2012 3:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
Wait...did you think I was ace?
*reels in shock, collapses from pure horror*
No... I'm becumming moer lik hem... speling degarding by scnd... grammer faleing... must switch avetor...
Edited by KnarledOne on 2/16/2012 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
No... I'm becumming moer lik hem... speling degarding by scnd... grammer faleing... must switch avetor...

lol...
Reply Quote

lol... I'm very sorry, I know how horrible an insult it is to be confused with ace... It wasn't your posts by the way, just the avatar... I feel like I need to apologize more for this... but I'm not quite sure how... perhaps blowing up something of ace's would suffice...
Reply Quote
You know he is just going to give me the Russian.
Reply Quote
I know, but still... now that I have the perfect OP alien warship, I feel like it would just be plain wrong not to go abduct someone...
Reply Quote
Go abduct a Russian! Then give him to me as an apology.
Reply Quote
Okay!

*flies off to planet with UED survivors*
Edited by Owlfeathers on 2/17/2012 4:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey! kidnapping is Illegal.
Reply Quote
So is randomly murdering people, but here at JoeyRay's we do it anyways.
Edited by KnarledOne on 2/17/2012 12:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/17/2012 12:20 PMPosted by KnarledOne
So is randomly murdering people, but here at JoeyRay's we do it anyways.

as long as there are no more bullet holes in his TV that is!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]