StarCraft® II

Thundercrash's Soul access Realm

02/17/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Fantasy
Hey! kidnapping is Illegal.

Report it to the news network.
Reply Quote
You also sell Protoss machinery, yes? Then I would like one of those super generators used to power the Colossus. I hear those things can last just about forever.
Reply Quote
02/17/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Fantasy
Hey! kidnapping is Illegal.

It is? Oh. Then I guess I'll have to get someone to mistranslate what I say. Accidentally of course.

Reply Quote
02/17/2012 12:20 PMPosted by KnarledOne
So is randomly murdering people, but here at JoeyRay's we do it anyways.

yeah, but they mysteriously "undie" within three posts
Reply Quote
Hey Thundercrash, you got any carrier class shielding here? If you do, i'll take 2
Reply Quote
02/18/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Fantasy
So is randomly murdering people, but here at JoeyRay's we do it anyways.

yeah, but they mysteriously "undie" within three posts

Death is Cheap.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DeathIsCheap
Reply Quote
*Pins a little sign saying "Obligatory TV-Tropes warning" on that post*

That site eats souls faster than a fat kid does candy.
Reply Quote
*sigh*
Owlfeathers is taking too long, can you go ahead and get me an indentured Russian?
Reply Quote
Oh, sorry, I already got the Russian a while ago, but it took me a while to get back to you, as there was some err... confusion... about the terms of the agreement. Anyways, here you go. *brings out Russian from mothership* Not indentured, but I have planted a controllable virus inside of him that will make him be forced to cooperate in a worst case scenario. Don't worry, it was all done with his consent. Well, that is if my translator device properly translates to Russian. Oh well, who cares about that, I got to abduct someone!
Reply Quote
*sign appears on door, reading: Out to lunch, back in possibly 1300 years, give or take an millenium*
Reply Quote
"Awwwwwww...." Nick says as he approaches the doorway.

"I cant wait that long...."
Reply Quote
02/25/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Thundercrash
*sign appears on door, reading: Out to lunch, back in possibly 1300 years, give or take an millenium*

Well, he might as well have said "Closing Store". Aside from Protoss and the changeling, nobody lives that long.
Reply Quote
Not even, Protoss live for around 1000 years, tops.
Edited by NickDaMan on 2/25/2012 11:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
Well Razangal lived for 1045 but was considered very, very old.

But it's like ordering something at the candystore as a five year old, and coming back as a centurnarian
Reply Quote
Thats one long lunch...
Reply Quote
*fades into existence, chewing on something deep green*

What I miss?

02/25/2012 11:29 AMPosted by Thundercrash

Oh, that? I meant minutes and days. When you start traveling through time and dimensions, you sometimes mix up a few things in your head. Besides, time is relative.
Edited by Thundercrash on 2/26/2012 8:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
"Can I get anything with 33,000 credits?"
Reply Quote
ThunderCrash, with the Soul Acces realm, you may just be putting me and Jake out of buisness!
Reply Quote
02/26/2012 08:35 AMPosted by NickDaMan
"Can I get anything with 33,000 credits?"

Take a look in the Inexpensive section.

02/26/2012 01:58 PMPosted by plasmaman
ThunderCrash, with the Soul Acces realm, you may just be putting me and Jake out of buisness!

No I won't. I may have much better selection then you guys, but I'm much more expensive, because my operating costs are much higher.
Reply Quote
*Enters from basement*

So, looks like no customers. Ah well, time to start a new project.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]