StarCraft® II

29 missions?

I've completed the normal campaign, all 25. After i went back to do the other 4 missions to get a portrait, I've done 2 that i didn't do of the "decision" missions, and it still shows as 25/25. Will it give me the achievement/portrait if i finish the other 2?
Reply Quote
Should. You can check whichever achievement you are looking to get to see which missions you still need to do. So if you're looking to beat everything on normal I think you can check general warfield portrait.
Edited by PattPG on 2/29/2012 6:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
If you are 25 / 25 you missed the Secret mission called Piercing the Shroud that is unlocked during the Media Blitz mission.
Reply Quote
Do all the decision missions from the archives and go to Media Blitz to unlock the secret mission.
In the bottom right corner there is a Science Facility or whatever it's called and it's red. Destroy it and pick up the thing. Now beat the mission.
Reply Quote
This includes the Protoss missions right?
Reply Quote
Well obviously.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]