StarCraft® II

Calling all Indian Gamers.

Hello there,

For quite a while now there has been a facebook group of Indian gamers devoted to starcraft 2. We have only recently begun forming into teams such that we may compete at an international level.
So far the general influx of members has been by word of mouth and while this has resulted in more than 180 members world wide, we feel that there are quite a few potential members still lurking about. The group has been extremely active and members regularly meet up on NA, SEA and EU to play games/practice and exchange frequent cursory remarks in our respective mother tongues.

In addition to being a good place to kick back with your fellow kinsmen, the group serves as an important platform for those wanting to improve their skills in the game at all levels may it be from Bronze to Grandmaster.

Now, the group is a closed group and cannot be discovered on facebook itself, so anyone wishing to join please post here and I will make sure to add you to the group.

If you wish to contact me in game you may add me: LGRazultull.885

I'll be glad to answer any questions you have. However i do encourage you to post here as well, just so it gains popularity.

Note: Please don't turn this into a flame thread or anything related, the aim of it is purely to dig out those indian gamers who have so far gone under our radar.
Reply Quote
Hello, I'm an American but my ethnicity is of Indian origin. I am interested in learning more about this group.
Reply Quote
Yes, I am also an American but I am of Indian origin also. I would appreciate if you could give me details about this group...
Reply Quote
i am indian, live in india , i wanna join
Reply Quote
This is not the place for this thread. None Indian so don't ask. Please move to the Clans. It's generally better received there.
Reply Quote
I am an Indian gamer from India. Its a good idea to form a group to encourage more people to play the game. Please add me. How do I join your group on Facebook?
Reply Quote
hello :)
Reply Quote
I am Native American, also referred to as "Indian", how about it mate? can my type of "Indian" be accepted? haha
Reply Quote
yeah im living in india, playing starcraft for quite a while now. i wanna know what the level of starcraft is in india, and if there are any tournaments and other cool stuff
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]