i have been vote kicked as a probe for:

- not doing anything
- building together with another guy in a base with lots of space to spare
- helping to add turrets + stunning zealot behind a guys wall

"i dont need your help"

???

but vote kick failed when i tried to kick someone building pylons in the middle

Reply Quote
Anytime a map has vote kick in it.. It will likely be abused by the players.
If a group of friends is playing together there is nothing stopping them from kicking anyone they want if they have the majority vote.
Reply Quote
Honestly, I think this map is some kind of joke to show just how bad of a map you can make and it'll still go to the top on the popularity list.
Edited by Thorgan on 2/29/2012 2:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
That game exploded because of how easy it is. Galaxy Vampirism still has my vote.
Reply Quote
02/29/2012 02:48 AMPosted by OhGreat
That game exploded because of how easy it is. Galaxy Vampirism still has my vote.

It's impossible to learn how to play Vamp though because everyone just vote kicks new players calling them noobs instead of trying to actually help them learn.
Reply Quote
02/29/2012 12:39 AMPosted by MegaBlast
Anytime a map has vote kick in it.. It will likely be abused by the players.

I HATE that this statement is true. this game is fun in my opinion. But trying to show it to other people, not so good. The person I'm trying to show it to will just get kicked because hes to "noob".
So annoying!
its sort of like the game hero attack, if people don't like you they'll just kick you. Its that simple. I like the Vote kick button as long as its not abused. (Which is almost impossible to find now).
Reply Quote
Well i was just wondering are there any updates because i was having fun playing legends open rpg but that update was terrible and anyway is there an update
Reply Quote
02/29/2012 02:48 AMPosted by OhGreat
That game exploded because of how easy it is.

Er...I dunno, the average PvZ player is still incredibly bad at the game (including most of the people who think they are "good"). The people who are delusional are particularly funny--I've seen zealots who thought they won when they actually lost, and probes who claim they weren't pooled at all when I sent them 30,000 minerals and then instructed them to get three T11s (saying "oh, lol, I had just gotten a new miner; I thought that's where the money came from").

Personally, I've played the game a lot, and I'm still finding holes and room for optimization in my play. Which isn't to say that I'm bad (I'm usually the best economy and often the best turrets) more that there's actually a fair amount of depth in PvZ.
Reply Quote
ok, so what is probes vs. zealots? tips, tricks, strats? if you want to tone down noobs, an informative thread can help with that.
Reply Quote
07/12/2012 03:12 PMPosted by ZergBioMech
ok, so what is probes vs. zealots? tips, tricks, strats? if you want to tone down noobs, an informative thread can help with that.

Probes:
1. Get as far away from the middle as possible. Preferably a corner base.
2. Pretty much all of your buildings have salvage that gives you a 100% refund. Abuse this a lot.
3. Use void on the zealot a lot.
4. If your turrets will take more than 30 seconds to kill, you will feed. Consider building much better turrets, or salvaging everything and moving in with someone else.

Zealot:
1. Get DPS. Damage is your income.
2. Spend your time attacking walls, as that gets you income. Try to avoid other activities such as scouting (you have scans for that), walking across the map, long shopping sessions, chasing after probes/miners to kill them, etc. These don't get you income.

General:
1. Probes double their income roughly once every 2 minutes.
2. At the start of the game, zealot doubles income (if they spend everything on damage) after 70 seconds of wall feed; towards the end of the game, zealot doubles income (if they spend everything on damage) after 18 seconds of wall feed. But the zealot also needs to walk all the way home between feeds to upgrade damage (an extra 10 seconds to 60 seconds depending on the base).
Reply Quote
can anyone tell me who made it and there main email adress so i can edit and update pobes!..
For anyone with info i can be found in this forum and some other pobes forums, but you can email me ate oliverini@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
Posting at one place would be enough. You could prevent bringing back old threads. Note, I've answered you into another post about:

http://www.pvzrebirth.us/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]