Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
i have been vote kicked as a probe for:
- not doing anything
- building together with another guy in a base with lots of space to spare
- helping to add turrets + stunning zealot behind a guys wall
"i dont need your help"
but vote kick failed when i tried to kick someone building pylons in the middle
It's impossible to learn how to play Vamp though because everyone just vote kicks new players calling them noobs instead of trying to actually help them learn.
I HATE that this statement is true. this game is fun in my opinion. But trying to show it to other people, not so good. The person I'm trying to show it to will just get kicked because hes to "noob".
its sort of like the game hero attack, if people don't like you they'll just kick you. Its that simple. I like the Vote kick button as long as its not abused. (Which is almost impossible to find now).
Er...I dunno, the average PvZ player is still incredibly bad at the game (including most of the people who think they are "good"). The people who are delusional are particularly funny--I've seen zealots who thought they won when they actually lost, and probes who claim they weren't pooled at all when I sent them 30,000 minerals and then instructed them to get three T11s (saying "oh, lol, I had just gotten a new miner; I thought that's where the money came from").
Personally, I've played the game a lot, and I'm still finding holes and room for optimization in my play. Which isn't to say that I'm bad (I'm usually the best economy and often the best turrets) more that there's actually a fair amount of depth in PvZ.
1. Get as far away from the middle as possible. Preferably a corner base.
2. Pretty much all of your buildings have salvage that gives you a 100% refund. Abuse this a lot.
3. Use void on the zealot a lot.
4. If your turrets will take more than 30 seconds to kill, you will feed. Consider building much better turrets, or salvaging everything and moving in with someone else.
1. Get DPS. Damage is your income.
2. Spend your time attacking walls, as that gets you income. Try to avoid other activities such as scouting (you have scans for that), walking across the map, long shopping sessions, chasing after probes/miners to kill them, etc. These don't get you income.
1. Probes double their income roughly once every 2 minutes.
2. At the start of the game, zealot doubles income (if they spend everything on damage) after 70 seconds of wall feed; towards the end of the game, zealot doubles income (if they spend everything on damage) after 18 seconds of wall feed. But the zealot also needs to walk all the way home between feeds to upgrade damage (an extra 10 seconds to 60 seconds depending on the base).
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.