ok, so what is probes vs. zealots? tips, tricks, strats? if you want to tone down noobs, an informative thread can help with that.
1. Get as far away from the middle as possible. Preferably a corner base.
2. Pretty much all of your buildings have salvage that gives you a 100% refund. Abuse this a lot.
3. Use void on the zealot a lot.
4. If your turrets will take more than 30 seconds to kill, you will feed. Consider building much better turrets, or salvaging everything and moving in with someone else.
1. Get DPS. Damage is your income.
2. Spend your time attacking walls, as that gets you income. Try to avoid other activities such as scouting (you have scans for that), walking across the map, long shopping sessions, chasing after probes/miners to kill them, etc. These don't get you income.
1. Probes double their income roughly once every 2 minutes.
2. At the start of the game, zealot doubles income (if they spend everything on damage) after 70 seconds of wall feed; towards the end of the game, zealot doubles income (if they spend everything on damage) after 18 seconds of wall feed. But the zealot also needs to walk all the way home between feeds to upgrade damage (an extra 10 seconds to 60 seconds depending on the base).