StarCraft® II

The StarCraft II 'Art of War' Compilation

lol daxx, the links are broken again. Does this start happening when you edit a post too much? I tried taking the URL tags off, then putting them back on, but no luck :(
Reply Quote
Community Manager
03/30/2012 10:34 PMPosted by IronManSC
lol daxx, the links are broken again. Does this start happening when you edit a post too much? I tried taking the URL tags off, then putting them back on, but no luck :(

I fixed it again. Not sure why it's happening though. I'll try to keep an eye on it, and I'll let our web team know about it.
Reply Quote

I fixed it again. Not sure why it's happening though. I'll try to keep an eye on it, and I'll let our web team know about it.

I think I know what you are talking about. I've had similar problems on the WoW forums doing mass link threads there. The best solution I found (other than actually fixing the problem) is to simply highlight and copy your entire post, click edit, delete everything, and then paste in. It gets rid of bold, italics and underline, but it keeps the links intact.
Edited by Dread on 4/5/2012 9:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/05/2012 09:47 PMPosted by Dread

I think I know what you are talking about. I've had similar problems on the WoW forums doing mass link threads there. The best solution I found (other than actually fixing the problem) is to simply highlight and copy your entire post, click edit, delete everything, and then paste in. It gets rid of bold, italics and underline, but it keeps the links intact.

Okay, map vetoes added to the list...

I did exactly what you said. I copied it, pasted it, and re-applied the underlined portions.

Links broken again.
Reply Quote
Community Manager

I did exactly what you said. I copied it, pasted it, and re-applied the underlined portions.

Links broken again.

Hrm.

Frownies.
Reply Quote

Links broken again.

Hrm.

Frownies.

This makes me want to become the frowny siege tank man again :(
Reply Quote
How unfortunate. =(
Edited by Dread on 4/15/2012 10:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Links broken again.

Hrm.

Frownies.

I just skimmed through this thread, but I believe it's a problem with the fact that people who don't work for Blizzard can't post URLs
http://www.google.com

When you edit it for him, the links go in. When he updates his post to include more AoW threads, everything breaks.
Reply Quote
DW we know how to copy and past URL's into the web search bar :P
Reply Quote
Community Manager
When you edit it for him, the links go in. When he updates his post to include more AoW threads, everything breaks.

Not exactly. Links which redirect back to our own forums should work fine, no matter who posts them. As it happens this seems to be an issue that we're aware of and working to resolve.

In the meantime, copy/paste will have to do, I suppose.
Reply Quote
Links broken
Frownies.

:(

Any idea if blizz put a link limit on posts?
Reply Quote
04/26/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Daxxarri
As it happens this seems to be an issue that we're aware of and working to resolve.

will be fixed Soon™
Reply Quote
Keep this thread stickied,it remembers IronManSC
Reply Quote
That reminds me.. What happenned to you, daxxarri?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]