StarCraft® II

Can someone here explain the RP System?

I am flattered that you think I am one of the divine ones of the forums. But I am an average at RPing, I am just very active.
Reply Quote
There is only one rule that must be followed, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Be nice. We're really a good bunch of people, even if we have our crazy moments. Just be nice, don't be a jerk, and we'll get along fine.
Reply Quote
Nikola's finally done it. He's an actual member of the Bar. Can I light the ceremonial bonfire?
Reply Quote
You get the lighters, I'll get the hoods. Let the hazing begin.
Reply Quote
*gets lighters, blowtorch, and a rubber duck* Here we are. I forget, do we stand on one leg and yell, 'Hai' before or after we drench him in tabasco sauce?
Reply Quote
*Speechless* I start to walk away before I get caught up in it.
Reply Quote
No, no, we've been over this. We stopped doing the one leg after Fury fell over and got some in his eye. Now it's the hula with whiskey. And we need an apple, a crossbow, and a blindfold.
Edited by Thundercrash on 7/16/2012 9:08 PM PDT
Reply Quote
*Scared* I run as fast as my legs can carry me.
Reply Quote
Get back here CR, we did it with you, and you weren't injured. Remember, the crossbow is for the fireworks target practice, the blindfold is for Zanon, and the apple is for me. I'm kinda peckish.
Reply Quote
Ah. *grabs crossbow and a few apples* Sorry, no blindfolds. I do have a belt, though.
Reply Quote
Good. The cannon and wing set should be ready in a minute. Remember, use the aerosol to knock him out, then inject him. I don't want another mistake like what happened to Knarled.
Reply Quote
Hey, that was not my fault, that was Wfawwer. Besides, I thought we traded injecting for force-feeding Zergling eyeballs after what happened to Crymson.
Reply Quote
No, the injection worked fine, CR was just allergic. Besides, Zergling eyeballs just makes everything messy.
Reply Quote
Suddenly I question becoming a part of the bar. Especially where injections are involved.
Reply Quote
One day, you will understand, grasshopper. The injection is required for entering my inner circle.
Edited by Thundercrash on 7/16/2012 9:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I drink a Mind Shredder. "The Tabasco sauce was better after I added a Mind Shredder."
Reply Quote
We stopped including you in the initiations after you started drinking Shredders. I'm not sure if you want to remember what happened or not. As I recall, you needed therapy.
Reply Quote
"I'm sorry my Mind Shredders eat things." I start drinking another one. "Plus I have always needed therapy."
Reply Quote
There's therapy, and then there's what you did with the Roaches.
Reply Quote
What did he do with the roaches?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]