StarCraft® II

DBZ all Sagas

Hello everyone, do you all remember back in the original Starcraft there was a game called DBZ All sagas, i myself found it one of my most favorite games of all times under UMS, but there is a slight problem...it does not exist in SC2... i myself am the worst map maker ever, but i do wish, really really wish someone would make this map, play the original and get the idea's it's defitantly need to be created, please someone who has the skill and time to make maps, make this map, i am pretty sure, if you do create it, alot of players would most defitantly play it, and heck maybe even be the top played game, but who knows, its not here. Thanks all for reading this post, and see what you think, comment!
Reply Quote
That would be EPIC, To have that map back, like you, Played the !@#$ out of that map, and litterally mastered it.
Edited by Jncocontrol on 3/5/2012 4:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
Oh yeah those were the games for sure
Reply Quote
Intellectual property wanking is bad enough, but IP wanking sh1tty StarCraft 1 maps based off sh1tty IP is exponentially worse. It would effectively be a high-budget remake of fan-fiction of a vapid spectacle, like a Michael Bay film. Fighting Robots Discuss Their Ideological Differences: The Movie: The Game: The Remake.

One should aspire to make something novel, drawing from one's own experiences and inspiration from other games, rather than imitate some nostalgia-inducing antique. It's difficult to take pride in one's work if its riding the coattails of something else's success.
Reply Quote
Jade i do see your point and im glad you did voice it, its just that this game, i dont know if you ever did play it, but it was possibly the most popular SC1 map for years, and if someone is going to remake the game "DBZ all Sagas" i do not want them to remake it to where its not that game, saying that its the same map but nothing is the same about it, like michael bay films, lets say someone makes the book "Transal Saga" by Gary paulson, they remade it into a film, but has nothing to do with the book at all, non remotely close to the book, you wouldnt want to watch it, but same difference, you wouldnt want to play a game that was already created but older, and it has no point of being that game, if someone remakes DBZ all sagas, and makes it completely different, then its not DBZ all sagas, people could make DBZ games give it their own idea, ect ect, but naming a game after a previously created game, but is not similar or updated or ahve anything to do with this game, then it should not be created
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
03/06/2012 12:53 PMPosted by Equinox
bump

Actually, I disagree. I will tell you that marketing is a disgusting part of the entertainment industry. The first person to get this name on a working DBZ map gets it all. When someone DOES make DBZ all-saga, it will become popular FAST, regardless of whether it even close to the original or not. That is all I will say on the matter. Fockewulf if your out there, this one's for you.
Reply Quote
I Totally agree actually, in my opinion DBZ All Sagas was possibly the most popular game in Starcraft, i just hope it does get created!
Reply Quote
I almost have a working beta of this map, got a few extra important fixes to get done, and then I can release the beta, it's extremely easy as of now, because there will be difficulties in the game, and by default I am starting everyone on very easy, and the only way to play harder modes is to beat the previous mode. It's also only got about 1/4th of the story line i.e Frieza saga
Reply Quote
Very nice.
Reply Quote
Im not sure if anyone else is having this problem
but at random time while playing this my Sc2 becomes
unresponsive and forces me to close it any explanations?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]