StarCraft® II

The walking dead

awesome show just saying
Reply Quote
It's what I've heard, but i'm too scared to watch it.
Reply Quote
03/11/2012 11:09 PMPosted by IronManSC

wat
Reply Quote
03/11/2012 11:14 PMPosted by BcInFinitY

wat

Not so awesome now, aren't I
Reply Quote
03/11/2012 11:14 PMPosted by IronManSC

wat

Not so awesome now, aren't I

No, you're still amazing.
Reply Quote
The StarCraft II forums are for discussion of topics directly related to StarCraft II
The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topics not related to StarCraft II, Battle.net or Blizzard are subject to deletion.

It doesn't need to be deleted, just moved to this forum:

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/2721891/
Reply Quote
I agree, but this episode is kinda f'd.

SPOILER!

What kind of zombies come back from dying without being bitten or being infected?!
Reply Quote
03/11/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Azakatura
What kind of zombies come back from dying without being bitten or being infected?!

And what kind of series has 13 episodes instead of 12...not complaining, just saying.

But no seriously, even my nightmares after watching an episode are awesome...cant wait to fall asleep tonight :)
Reply Quote
03/11/2012 11:14 PMPosted by BcInFinitY

wat

+1

wat?
Reply Quote
Just watched it for the first time tonight. Gotta love a show where 2 major characters can die back to back.
Reply Quote
03/12/2012 01:18 AMPosted by capnpufnstuf
Just watched it for the first time tonight. Gotta love a show where 2 major characters can die back to back.

SPOILER @_@
Reply Quote
It's all over the internet >.> google news told me before I even watched it.
Edited by capnpufnstuf on 3/12/2012 1:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
***spoilers***

great episode. I think Lori's sorry speech sparked some lost hope in shane which accelerated his eventual betrayal of Rick. Im gonna miss shane though, not because i like the character, but because he was such a great antagonist; he kept things interesting. Love the show, i just hope next season.... enough of the cast remains and that the new additional cast members will be up to par.
Reply Quote
To make this relevant to starcraft --

I think zerg timing rushes should be similar to herds in WDead -- slow but come out of no where. Maybe a new infestor ability? Same speed as current infested terrans but with melee only attack, more health, and cost only 10 energy.

On second thought nah. Ignore all of this.
Reply Quote
I opened this thread thinking it would be about forum posters I was sadly mistaken
Reply Quote
I agree, but this episode is kinda f'd.

SPOILER!

Did you watch the CDC episode?

The CDC guy pretty clearly states that EVERYONE is infected, and that death is what allows the infection to manifest. So Rick, Lori, Andrea, Carl, Herschel, T-Dogg, etc. are ALL infected, but they haven't become zombies because they are still alive.

That was the point in showing the two dead security guards in last weeks episode. They made a point of saying "I don't see any bite marks".
Reply Quote
Shane had it coming. I had a feeling it was going to come down him getting killed. In a few ways, he was right to question Rick's lack of doing what had to be done to keep everyone safe.

If Daryl ever gets killed, I'm going to stop watching. That guy is just too hard core to write out of the show.
Reply Quote
Did you watch the CDC episode?

The CDC guy pretty clearly states that EVERYONE is infected, and that death is what allows the infection to manifest. So Rick, Lori, Andrea, Carl, Herschel, T-Dogg, etc. are ALL infected, but they haven't become zombies because they are still alive.

That was the point in showing the two dead security guards in last weeks episode. They made a point of saying "I don't see any bite marks".

Yeah.. I can't remember everything everyone said lol especially when theres months between important episodes ;p. Also, they didn't really check those bodies last week to see if they had bite marks or not lol.

I do a more thorough search during the secondary survey during my old job.
Reply Quote
Cant wait for the next episode.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]