StarCraft® II

The walking dead

I can't wait for tonight's episode as well
Reply Quote
Shane needs more self control, i know everyone has been through crap but he acts like an immature stubborn child. Daryl is my favorite, that guy is fearless/hardcore/independent/and yet has a good conscious. Rick is a good leader, but has to build a better relationship with his son carl. All the women are so annoying i have to admit. Not to be sexist, but i just realized it. Dale was a good man, even though he tries to help others cope emotionally, half of the time he has no idea how to help them. T-dog is just awesome, except i think his nickname is a bit ridiculous haha, they should just call him theo at least. Carl is a typical child, he lacks his parents' attention and he is growing up with freaking zombies. Glen, hahahahah he is just like me. The fact that he's korean, awkward, a "solo man," and sort of picked on a lot is just like me. loving this show, but half the time i just get angry over the characters :(
Reply Quote
:)
Edited by SgtSwagger on 6/22/2012 11:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i really liked the first season. still waiting on netflix to add the next season. amc's best show however is definitely breaking bad
Reply Quote
The Walking Dead is coming on 17th December 2013:

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Season_2_(Telltale_Games)

We will play the main character as Clementine and people will try to save her and no bitten by zombies :S
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]