StarCraft® II

Whats the point?

In this forum section? Its just full of geeks and athiests and nerds who really really have nothing better to do. LOL, the newest thread (besides this one) is like 2011

This forum thing is pointless, its just a bunch of people saying to themselves im way smarter than anyone and putting them in a little room. Haha, I mean really, am I wrong? look at each and every thread, its all based on the creator of that thread. Funny, isnt it?
Even the threads that are kind of interesting, it just gets flooded with geeks, nerds and athiests who really. . . really. . . REALLY have nothing better to do.
Reply Quote
03/13/2012 12:03 PMPosted by Astrai
Because everybody here just sits and spam refreshes the site without doing anything else ever.

I guess you just prooved my point. >_>
Reply Quote
First, how dare you come into this forum and across the board insult everyone who reads this thread and posts. We're not losers and geeks, we're normal people just like you and we enjoy discussing some more sciencey (sp?) topics. I, and I am sure many others do not sit here all day refreshing this tread. I just check it periodically.

You do touch on one thing though that I believe is quite true. The four off-topic sub-forums experience low activity compared to the other SC2 sub-forums. You can blame Blizzard for this. I played WoW for a few years and it originally had an OT forum where everything not WoW was discussed. The forum was always active and though it had a lot of trolls and nonsense did have some interesting topics. Blizzard after releasing Cataclysm decided it did not want to moderate an OT anymore and created the current system we have. Blame them.
Reply Quote
Sounds to me like someone's parents didn't hug them enough.
Reply Quote
What's the point ?

One can ask this about a great many things.

I have yet met someone asking this self same question who in fact expects or desires a reply.

I used to ask.

I don't anymore.

Ever.

geeks, nerds and athiests

REALLY have nothing better to do

No.

No we don't.

Nor will we ever.

Humanity is the better for it.

MarkusDaWise

I just want to let you know that it's ok.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Don't feel ashamed. You are not stupid. Don't listen to others or yourself telling you otherwise.

We've all shared the same insecurities.

You are welcomed here.

:)
Edited by MODAX on 3/13/2012 8:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/13/2012 08:21 PMPosted by capnpufnstuf
Sounds to me like someone's parents didn't hug them enough

probably for good reason, poor guy i pity him

03/13/2012 10:18 AMPosted by MarkusDaWise
geeks and athiests and nerds

why are you lumping in nerds with the other 2? follow-up question why do you have ands seperating these things?

03/13/2012 08:46 PMPosted by MODAX
Humanity is the better for it.

if there has ever been anything better to do than hold an argument with someone, i don't want to know what it is.

03/13/2012 08:46 PMPosted by MODAX
You are welcomed here.

sure he is like everyone else. but like everyone else he can't sit in my spot. IT's my spot and ill defend it to the death
Edited by Necromaster on 3/13/2012 10:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Well I just come here to check in on stuff to see if there's a topic I'm interested in.
Reply Quote
Astrai Φ
Capnpufnstuf Φ
Kaivax
Lohengrin
MODAX Φ
Necromaster Φ
Ponera
Schwartzwald Φ
TiberiumDSV
Yamanashi

And your score is.....
5/10

Moderately successful attempt.
Reply Quote
Meh, I fall for bates too easy. I use to be a decent troll too!
Reply Quote
He is cute, can we keep him? Please?
Reply Quote
each and every thread

I

am

the creator of

gets flooded with geeks, nerds and athiests who really. . . really. . . REALLY have nothing better to do.
Reply Quote
we have found the winner of this thread (hankjw). Thread over
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]