Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
my TOP 5:
5. mortal kombat PS3 - just so bloody and awesome
4. starcraft 2 PC - nuff said just fun to mess around with, cheese, and move up in rank.
3. super smash brothers N64/GC/Wii - a game with more depth than you think. really fun party game aswell.
2. Barney sega genesis - great games like hide and seek kept me alive as a kid.
and my number 1 game is RATCHET AND CLANK! PS2/PS3 - get this game nuff said. the last 2 sucked tho.
Edited by DonkeyKong on 3/16/2012 5:29 AM PDT
1. Zone of the Enders /Series The only series where the robots had literal COCKPITS
2. Armored Core /Series More realistic than Gundam and is still more bad4ss
3. CoD Series /I just kill people for fun, I mean, why not?
4. Dead Space 1 & 2 /Makes me feel good about killing people for fun.
5. The Darkness Series /YOU. ARE. GOD while playing this.
Edited by HowBabysRBrn on 3/16/2012 8:06 AM PDT
My top 6 (yeah had to add another number), these are from least favorite to most favorite FYI:
6. Darkspore; very fun game, only problem is that it's repeats a lot of things.
5. Black & White 2; loved this game a lot, a great ancient city based RTS.
4. Starcraft 2; hard game in my opinion, but an extreamly fun RTS.
3. Minecraft; very fun and creative, but does tend to get boring sometimes.
2. The classic Spyro series; I love all the classic Spyro games for PS1 and PS2, but I'm not a big fan of the new ones.
1. Spore; old game, extreamly fun, this game will always be my favorite game, even after I stop playing it.
Edited by bjpiersII on 3/17/2012 2:07 PM PDT
I still play a lot because I'm some-what popular, I havee around 63 Spore subscribers. Not that much but MUCH better than what most users can get.
Also, @ your question, it's pretty bad. The MPN is flooded with bunnies.... I'm not lieing! This user named Sharples is mass uprating tons of bunny creations. ._. The MPN is also completly broken because so many users have figured out that they can have about 10 alts and mass uprate their poorly made creations.
Look for youself: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=view-top_rated_new
You may need to be logged in though, but I don't think so.
As for Spore updates/patches, sadly, Spore has not been patched since 2009. :( There has also not been a single new featured creation in over a year.
I still play though because I have fans and because I'm not getting mass downrated... Yet...
P.S: Just in case you're curious, this is my Spore page:http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/bjpiers
I used to have Spore, and played it a lot. I had all the expansions but my game started glitching like crazy with the arrival of a patch, and then crashed and exploded. a.k.a. it crashed, was unable to start up again after that point, and I was unable to log in anymore. Hundred dollars down the drain. :( I even had some fairly good things made, but those are still on the Sporepedia at least.
Edited by Owlfeathers on 3/19/2012 1:17 PM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.