StarCraft® II

Clan xN Recruitment

Clan xN is a community of competitively motivated players of all ranges of skill levels. Tournaments, training, and practice groups are widely available to any who join. To officially join our group, come to www.clanxn.com and apply through our application forms after registering.

We highly value respect for fellow members, thus we will exercise our power over those who upset the community.

A unique aspect our clan offers is a large variety of Squads. These are closely knit smaller groups of clan members who train and discuss with each other to build their skills. Each squad is then pitted against each other in a series of Squad Leader defined battles through which the squads are ranked in skill level. Each squad can have its own set rules and practice schedule so it's highly likely you'll find the one that's right for you.

Thank you for your interest and we hope that Clan xN can become your new Starcraft home.
Reply Quote
I submitted my app. For some reason I'm already banned from your website.
Reply Quote
03/23/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Mastodon
I submitted my app. For some reason I'm already banned from your website.

The forums are a bit fickle as they'll tell you you're banned if you don't have access to the forum itself. Honestly I've been trying to remove this issue, but for now it just means your application hasn't been fully processed by admins yet. I'll be sure to do that today.

*Edit: You should be a member now.
Edited by Tsumebara on 3/23/2012 6:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Bump for more applications. No such thing as too many members.
Reply Quote
bump 4 moar!
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote
bummping :D
Reply Quote
Always looking for more recruits, please check us out at www.clanxn.com
Reply Quote
Not the right place to be posting. Joeyray's is pretty much a roleplay place, with about 9-10 of us that actually read the threads here. I could literally name every person that posts regularly right now.

Clan recruitment threads should go in the Multiplayer and E-Sports section.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/13436/

Notice the large amount of recruitment threads. You won't find anybody in this corner of the forums.
Reply Quote
Hey, is the clan still together? Me and a friend of mine are looking for a nice, competitive clan so we can practice and play with other diamond/masters lvl people. Was just wondering.
Reply Quote
GEEEET OUUUUUUT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF THE BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11ONEONEONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111ONE
Reply Quote
xer.... Look at the date..... Don't yell at others to get out even if you aren't serious....
/facepalm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]