StarCraft® II

Tosh's Blade

Butterfly knives like toshes are ridiculously expensive...heck the cheapest one i have seen that isnt a trainer is 170$...and the one im looking at buying is 210$ but thats down from 270$...is it just because of state regulations that they are so expensive?
Reply Quote
Every problem in Starcraft can be solved by a sharp object.
Reply Quote
I've owned a butterfly knife. Long time ago I bought a few in Mexico for cheap.
Reply Quote
Yep buy from Mexico. Although Butterfly Knives are illegal in many states so check that first.
Reply Quote
butterfly knives r cool

my friend has one of those
Reply Quote
They are fun to twirl around. Great way to lose an appendage, though!
Reply Quote
03/28/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Khobai
Yep buy from Mexico. Although Butterfly Knives are illegal in many states so check that first.

they are legal here in my state...right now im looking at the BM51 is this a decent blade to play with??? do yall have any other recommendations???
Reply Quote
They are legal in the state I live in. Cost 20-40 bucks for the cheap ones or 100 bucks for the more durable. Try http://budk.com/Knives/Butterfly-Knives.
Reply Quote
20-40 are just the trainers and the only ones i can find for 100 are the kimura blades and dont care for the look of em...

EDIT: i looked at the site and there is no way that the 30$ blades are good butterfly knives is there? everywhere else i can only find trainers for that price and like i said before the cheapest decent balisong that i've found is the kimura and taht is still 100+

EDIT2: the one im currently looking at is the Benchmade 51 Morpho @ Amazon for 210$
Edited by xDRxCptHavok on 3/29/2012 1:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Can you buy siege tanks on amazon? Then do you have to purchase the siege mode from amazon too? Thatd be a ripoff.
Reply Quote
i'd buy a siege tank from amazon...
Reply Quote
FACT:
Original name for butterfly knife is "Balisong"
Place of origin: Philippines:)
Reply Quote
i knew that but i figured more people would recognize butterfly knife....i actually have a friend in this game who is from and lives in the phillipines...
Reply Quote
which is better for a Balisong-noob the BM51 or BM62
Reply Quote
If you want stuff about butterfly knives and how to use em, i'd be happy to help. But if you're looking to learn how to use and do tricks with butterfly knives, get a cheaper trainer's knife to learn the tricks then get a real blade. Trust me i know from experience, i've busted my knuckles and a few Benchmade Balisongs doing it.
Reply Quote
03/28/2012 03:51 PMPosted by xDRxCptHavok
Butterfly knives like toshes are ridiculously expensive...heck the cheapest one i have seen that isnt a trainer is 170$...and the one im looking at buying is 210$ but thats down from 270$...is it just because of state regulations that they are so expensive?

where could i get one?
Reply Quote
How come I'm allowed to own an Assault Rifle in my state but not one of these?
Reply Quote
08/22/2012 10:39 PMPosted by awp

Because a balisong's only purpose is to hurt people, while clearly the only practical application of an assault rifle is small-to-medium game hunting.
Reply Quote
08/23/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Durandal

Because a balisong's only purpose is to hurt people, while clearly the only practical application of an assault rifle is small-to-medium game hunting.

Ask the NRA.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]