Grandmaster Toss Streaming ^.^

streaming ^.^ on smurf :O gotta train!
Reply Quote
people don't want their builds to get stolen and countered x.x
Reply Quote
04/12/2012 03:09 AMPosted by Sidewinder
people don't want their builds to get stolen and countered x.x

Pro players should have like 10 available builds per matchup anyway.

the problem is that each player has a Style, regardless of the builds they do. And that if other pros watch their streams, they can figure out their weaknesses, and able to predict/target their specific builds
Reply Quote
streaming ^.^
Reply Quote
it's good, but I just muted the sound b/c it's just 2 chinese guys talking in chinese and very low, inaudible music.
Reply Quote
Great stream i made sure to follow.
Reply Quote
xD okay, streaming in like an hour or 2, i'll make the audio better this time, and i'll turn my mic up.
Reply Quote
I'm excited! Just started protoss again and could learn a lot hopefully :D
Reply Quote
online!
Reply Quote
back on! :O
Reply Quote
oops, back on ^.^ this time no breaks :D
Reply Quote
great stream and player
Reply Quote
thanks!, i think i'm getting carp diem, though i think it's just that i'm really tired today :/ will stream more tomorrow
Reply Quote
i wanna play hello kitty island adventure!
Reply Quote
I wanted to see the game from your point of view when you were playing against oGsforGG now, but your stream isn't up >_>
Reply Quote
T.T sorry, sigh, it was so bad :/ my all in kills 1/2 of his scv and he still survives and rofl over me :(
Reply Quote
Hey Kitty, I liked ur 4 replays, brought insight to my game :), anyways i was just wondering when you do stream so i can come take a look(any specific time)? In addition for some reason i keep losing my battle vs Terran, Maraduers and Rines with Medicvacs are a great combo im not too sure what to do against them, i keep going lots of zealots stalkers and if its more later in the game colossus addition to my deathball. Lemme know what u think :)
Reply Quote
sounds good, i will stream tonight probably around 9 est, 8 central?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]