StarCraft® II

The Premiere Player-Oriented SC2 Community

Hello Folks!

Paveway here and I wanted to let you know that our StarCraft 2 division of our gaming community known as The Art of Warfare has recently undergone some exciting changes!
If you’re looking for a sizeable community of StarCraft 2 players in a family-friendly, positive atmosphere, please have a look at:

https://sites.google.com/site/tawcampaign/

We offer a wide range of skills, activities, and events in the StarCraft 2 gaming scene. We’ve recently overhauled our practice nights to tailor them specifically to our member interests!

You can expect a positive, encouraging atmosphere! We follow a code of ethics with the utmost priority being respect. Our members pride themselves on maintaining a positive attitude, being friendly, and encouraging other members!

Diverse events for members to engage in! On Tuesdays, Fridays, and Sundays we focus on giving each our members a place to play StarCraft 2 in the way they want to. Here’s some of the things we offer:

• Volunteer Coaching
  • High Level Competitive Training
  • Help Finding a Practice Partner
  • Lots of custom games!
  • Team Games
  • In-house Casting and Co-Casting

If you like to: play 1v1s, play team games, play custom games, talk about starcraft, watch pros play, have virtual bar crafts, coach, cast, or anything else related to StarCraft 2, we want you! Check us out today!

https://sites.google.com/site/tawcampaign/abouttaw
Edited by Paveway on 5/25/2012 12:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I want to vouch for Paveway here, and the SC2 Divison of TAW. When I was getting back into Starcraft I found myself wanting to play casually with a group of friendly people. While I was searching for a clan I found a lot of clans look only for high level 1v1 players, and that's not particularly what I wanted. TAW offers everything from 1v1 obs matches, to coaching, to custom games. There's always people online and ready to play.

So checkout taw.net! (And don't be scared by all the official looking stuff. TAW is a structured clan with an application process, but in the SC2 Division we definitely like to just hangout and play Starcraft.)

https://sites.google.com/site/tawcampaign/abouttaw
Edited by sycot on 4/13/2012 7:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Signed up. I'm looking for coaching and practice partners. Low bronze here.
Reply Quote
Hey MardukRH!

Its nice to hear that your interested in joining. We offer friendly coaching and are always willing to help our members. If you are interested in joining us just give one of us a personal message and we would be glad to get you in. Tell your friends if you know anyone interested in improving as well.

You can also email me at TAWphoenix@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hear from you...

- TAWphoenix
,Server Admin
Reply Quote
Love these guys, amazing practice partners at different levels...and they're willing to play whenever :3 not only on practice nights.
Reply Quote
I've been with TAW for a long time, and it's a great community.
Reply Quote
Just a little update - the URL has been changed.

Please check us out at:

https://sites.google.com/site/tawcampaign/
Reply Quote
TAW is soo uptight...a bunch of old people you can't cuss can't type they are so strict
Reply Quote
If I join will I have to play league? I understand that my standpoint is unique, but I view league as just another UMS that I don't like. I'd rather play other competitive maps and series' like Xeno Crisis or LotRish, if I joined, would I be able to get my future clanmates in on this stuff, or would I have to be a "leaguer"? Honestly, there are NO UMS CLANS anymore. They all broke up...It's sad, I've been looking for one for a long time :(
Reply Quote
05/27/2012 01:24 PMPosted by Martyr
TAW is soo uptight...a bunch of old people you can't cuss can't type they are so strict

If you're referring to our language policy, we do have a policy that tries to keep the F bombs down because we're aware that not everyone is cool with having to say F this and F that every 3rd word. It's also because some of the members have children so we just try to keep things nice and respectable.

I can assure you the majority of our Starcraft 2 players are in university and those that aren't are usually in their mid 20s.

05/27/2012 04:35 PMPosted by UloseTheGame
If I join will I have to play league? I understand that my standpoint is unique, but I view league as just another UMS that I don't like. I'd rather play other competitive maps and series' like Xeno Crisis or LotRish, if I joined, would I be able to get my future clanmates in on this stuff, or would I have to be a "leaguer"? Honestly, there are NO UMS CLANS anymore. They all broke up...It's sad, I've been looking for one for a long time :

You're in luck! We actually have a LOT of members who prefer to play custom games, it's a huge part of what we do during the week. We are not solely focused on laddering. We would love to have more people to play customs with. You can email me at paveway@taw.net or Paveway#183 on battlenet.
Reply Quote
Bump. TAW is a great gaming community for both casual and competitive gamers. Great bunch of folks and it's an all-around great community.
Reply Quote
Ba-Bump Join TAW, great community that you should become part of to help us grow, we love all types of people. Players that do customs all-the-time and definitely also serious players in StarCraft that would like to mature their skills.
Reply Quote
Always great to see our newer members spreading the love!
Reply Quote
TAW is a very nice gaming community and team to be with. It's both social and engaging. There's time to good around, but there's also times to get down to the serious business. We play both custom and melee, whichever suit the current needs of the players I suppose.

For info or to join us, visit http://www.taw.net
Reply Quote
TAW has been amazing since I joined, they have such a great community and it's always a lot of fun playing with them. The tournaments are awesome and I've learned a lot since my time with them, and I think anybody else who joins could really benefit greatly from the experience and community we have to offer.
Reply Quote
Oh boy, where to begin. First off, it sure does feel good to be back with my family here at TAW. It's always been a great time, and an amazing learning experience. Always having someone willing to help you out with builds and timings is a huge help to any up and coming player. I remember when I first joined when Starcraft 2 came out, and I played at a bronze level. Flash forward to a few months later and I was making Diamonds look silly. I give major credit to the members of TAW for being there and helping me in any way they could. They are willing to take time out of their day and help, and that's so awesome and important for the development of a better gamer. Thank you TAW!
Reply Quote
Just to remind everyone to check out taw.net !!!
Reply Quote
Hey ya'll, Buskies here. Through all of the practices and everything ive attended, i can honestly say that TAW is a clan worth joining for three reasons.

1. their alot of fun to play with.
2. They helped me out alot with my game play and how to approach tough game situations
3. They're really cool man!

so, all in all i think TAW was the right clan for me and probably you to join. come and check us out :D
Reply Quote
The community of players is probably the best and most fun I've ever been with.

Head over to TAW.NET and see for yourself !!
Reply Quote
We're gearing up for Heart of the Swarm; got a few members in the beta.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]